• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 1, 2022

    Crusader Kings He made it to adulthood everyone :)

    Crusader Kings He made it to adulthood everyone :)


    He made it to adulthood everyone :)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 09:34 AM PST

    Vassals are clowns (rule 1)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 06:43 PM PST

    God

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:04 AM PST

    Iceland isolationist play through: The goal for this game was to unite Iceland, and keep it united until 1453 without straying from the old ways of heathenry and raiding. This is how it went.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 09:42 AM PST

    How do I kill my son?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 10:54 AM PST

    I play as Habsburgs. I had my good son die, he produced 1 good daughter which is my heir. So my granddaughter is my heir. Unfortunately , my second wife produced a son of mine, which he doesnt have any good quality. So I want to get rid of him so my next line of succession is my granddaughter? How to do it?

    submitted by /u/Aptsag
    [link] [comments]

    Player 6 Has Joined the Game

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 08:12 AM PST

    Why does the game say my grandson is not of my dynasty?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 08:46 AM PST

    Omg please don't die.. please don't die

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 08:42 PM PST

    When you’re really old…but need to stay alive

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 03:02 PM PST

    I haven't played CK2 in a long time and finally got a big enough itch to play again. Here's a battlebox from my current campaign.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:49 AM PST

    After much inbreeding and schemes, I got the perfect heir.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:52 PM PST

    LotR: Realms, drastic quality increase to the Middle-earth map. Groundbreaking, never-before-seen technique in CK3 for the rocky cliffs. ☼ Find hidden oasis cities nestled between a landscape inspired by LotR artist John Howe and the ancient Kimberley.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 07:18 AM PST

    My six-year-old grandson killed a 44-year-old man in a duel. I love this game.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 02:49 AM PST

    House Rivalries

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 08:08 PM PST

    Anyone else think rivalries between houses would be a cool addition? For example if two house heads (or enough members of each house) dislike each other enough or are rivals a Rivalry could start between the two houses offering unique interactions. You could have feuds that last generations with each side trying to destroy or cripple the other. Or maybe eventually have both bury the hatchet somehow ending the rivalry.

    I dunno, just a thought. Could be fleshed out a bit.

    submitted by /u/Oliver5252
    [link] [comments]

    CK3 is a Horror Game

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 07:44 AM PST

    I did it!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:13 PM PST

    Finally figured out how to stick to a game longer than a generation or so; here's my current player character and his story.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 12:45 PM PST

    Finally figured out how to stick to a game longer than a generation or so; here's my current player character and his story.

    like it says on the tin, I always make cool starting rulers and never really make it past early medieval era, but this one heir worked out so well I really wanted to share so I can immortalize him.

    so I started 300+ years back with Navarra, eventually uniting Spain and creating an empire, moved the capital from Pamplona to Toledo, etc etc. The daughter of my first non-seducer, non-intrigue focused emperor inherits Hispania after he abdicates, and then she in turn abdicates to become a nun, with her daughter becoming empress at a young age. she marries and has children with a Byzantine prince, everything is well and good for many years, until the Norse marshal with insanely impressive skills and good traits that served her mother and now her seduces her, giving her 2 bastards, before dying very soon after the birth of the younger boy. I immediately preferred the bastards over her legitimate children, so I legitimized them and gave them each titles and left them to do their own thing.

    I come back to check on the younger of the 2, Ursus, to find that he ended up king of Navarra, and earned the epithet "The Black Prince," which is just cool as hell. Not only that, but I found him an albino princess to marry with complimentary traits. I designated Ursus as my sole heir and he eventually inherited his mother's titles, and now the Black Prince of Hispania is one of the richest rulers on the map, and his heir is a beautiful, albino, giant princess with the marshal skills of her grandfather, the stewardship of her father, and the scholarship of her grandmother.

    I usually wouldn't really want to post something like this but after so many unremarkable rulers, I just had to put this somewhere. So here he is, thank you for reading :3

    https://preview.redd.it/sqj2xq3v05981.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=3e9dd4ec84d3d66401c26b48761d697a6ffb4c26

    submitted by /u/bigmacsauuce
    [link] [comments]

    A crusade for…myself?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 03:17 AM PST

    Idea: Investigate Suspicious Deaths

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 04:13 AM PST

    I'd like to start of by saying that this is just something I'd like to see added by either a CK2/CK3 mod or by Paradox' own development on CK3. And I don't know if something like this is possible through mods or with either game's engine, or if it is already being added.

    Idea:

    I wish we could investigate suspicious murders, and depending on how high the intrigue is on the investigator versus the plot starter or person(s) that took a major part in the murder, we may or may not find clues that eventually lead to someone.

    Something similar that already exists is the serial killer event in CK3, but with what I am suggesting I would like the option to send the spymaster to investigate any suspicious murders in the court, or to have your own character investigate if they have the intrigue focus and it is high enough.

    It makes no sense how we can not do anything about the suspicious deaths of our close relatives or even friends despite being an all powerful ruler, other than ending the plot before it happens if we do see it. With the option to investigate, you at least know your character is trying desperately to find their first born son's killer even if the odds of actual success are poor based on the circumstance/stats, instead of just seemingly forgetting about it.

    submitted by /u/agonious
    [link] [comments]

    this dude really liked his name I guess

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:28 PM PST

    Recreating the Persian empire as a Zoroastrian without ever giving up your religion is fun

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 04:07 AM PST

    Much more fun than recreating the Roman empire, if I might add.

    Starting as a Catholic makes it really quite easy. No hostile religion nearby is easy mode.

    submitted by /u/Delicious-Owl-3672
    [link] [comments]

    How do you set your heir up for success?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 09:26 AM PST

    I feel like this is the only thing I really struggle with being new to the game. How do you ensure your heir won't just immediately btfo by his siblings?

    submitted by /u/oxfordgodfather
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment