• Breaking News

    Friday, December 31, 2021

    Crusader Kings I Created a Nudist Cult With Ceremonial Cannibalism And It Was Surprisingly Popular

    Crusader Kings I Created a Nudist Cult With Ceremonial Cannibalism And It Was Surprisingly Popular


    I Created a Nudist Cult With Ceremonial Cannibalism And It Was Surprisingly Popular

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 01:24 AM PST

    What is the best tip you ever got?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 01:58 AM PST

    Gettest him, Brosileus

    Posted: 30 Dec 2021 08:45 PM PST

    Created a chinese empire for the first time

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 07:14 AM PST

    How come I have to pay the opponent a fortune when I lose an offensive war, but they only have to give me half an apple on a stick when they do?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 06:27 AM PST

    Can someone explain to me, why I have to basically sell my organs when I lose an offensive war, but the other way around I receive a piece of fruit on a stick, the fruit not even being intact?

    I have to pay about 800 gold when I lose, this puts me into severe debt, whenever I get attacked and win the other party has to pay me about 40 gold.

    submitted by /u/lookingForPatchie
    [link] [comments]

    Blursed Reconqista

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 05:31 AM PST

    I did not know this could happen

    Posted: 30 Dec 2021 05:15 PM PST

    First son after I strengthened the bloodline got Pure-Blooded, not bad

    Posted: 30 Dec 2021 06:25 PM PST

    I've never seen a battle being decided by literally one soldier.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2021 06:01 PM PST

    Sayaad Ethnicity

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 04:46 AM PST

    Will the CK3 AI form new pagan face after reformation?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 05:03 AM PST

    I haven't done a lot of messing around with pagans were foreign crusader kings, but I've currently got a Viking game where I reformed the astaru faith. It occurred to me looking around the map at a couple of other religions popping up, that there really isn't another variant of astaru already existing. Will I still get "heresies"? Tell me AI still form modified faiths after reformation? Or what I need to mod in specific alternate versions for it to do this?

    submitted by /u/Trees_That_Sneeze
    [link] [comments]

    Now Ireland is finally green

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 07:24 AM PST

    For the least 4,5 years I've been working on a CK2 Fallout-mod. It's not done and it might never be, since I'm never really satisfied. What do you think?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2021 04:43 PM PST

    The two communities that have more in common than what you might think

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 01:52 AM PST

    Imperial vs Feudal Administration

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 06:48 AM PST

    I made Empire of Carpathia and have option to go for imperial administration in few years. Is it worth it? Which administration is better?

    submitted by /u/tomasmisko
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my Roman Empire

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 06:30 AM PST

    Is it worth marrying my daughters to my dukes?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2021 06:35 PM PST

    I am doing yet another 867 England playthrough (Something about uniting the island gets me) and I just married off a daughter the son of Alfred and the son of the Duke of East Anglia. That way I have a steady supply of bodies for my eugenics program as well as keeping them loyal for the next 20 years or so until my guy dies. Also I just don't like doing many foreign marriages. I am so sick of forever wars at this point and marrying into 867 mainland Europe is just asking for a never-ending stream of shitshows in my experience.

    But it occurred to me that this also makes it extremely likely that they can try to overthrow my son in order to plant my daughters on the throne right? Or does it not work that way if the marriage is patrilineal?

    submitted by /u/King_Coyote_Starrk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment