• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 22, 2021

    Crusader Kings The very definition of adding insult to injury

    Crusader Kings The very definition of adding insult to injury


    The very definition of adding insult to injury

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 07:17 AM PST

    My spymaster is helping me murder himself

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 12:28 AM PST

    "I don't want to change Government types. I enjoy the pain."

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Who, in my close family, would do such a thing? I must know the truth!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 05:54 AM PST

    Should I be afraid?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 03:38 AM PST

    average 769 tribal ruler

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 06:03 PM PST

    It took a lot of murder, war, and marriage, but finally, when I died at the ripe old age of 106 my Daughter inherited my empire and then murdered her killed her uncle in combat to form this monster. The Empire of Lu

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 12:54 AM PST

    Inconceivable! Just one letter off from being the most epic CKII name.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 08:26 AM PST

    I Made a Mod That Adds More Names - The More Names Mod

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 01:09 AM PST

    So far my mod only adds names to a few cultures,Andalusian, Aragonese, Ashkenazi, Asturleonese, Basque, Castilian, Catalan, Frankish, French, Galician, Norman, Occitan, Outremer, Portuguese, Sephardi, Suebi, and Visigoth.

    I spent quite a bit of time doing some research and compiling all the names together, and they really are quite a lot of new names.
    Some cultures, for example, Asturleonese, had about 50 Male Names, and I added about 425 more male names.
    Of course that's just one of the most modified name list, not all of them have 400 or even 300 new names.
    Basque for example starts out with 46 Male Names and I only add 98. Partly due to the fact that I couldn't really find a good source of original Basque names without it being somehow borrowed from Castilian or other non-Basque peoples.

    So if you're interested in more names for your characters, courtiers, vassals, etc, you can find my mod here:

    Original:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2689693161

    More Names + compatible with Ethnicities & Portraits Expanded:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2689719562

    I might make more compatibility downloads soon. Depends if there's a need for it, really.
    I personally also use Leaf and Fafa's CK3 Human Phenotype Project, so I'll make one for that soon.
    If there's any other suggestions, you can leave them down below for me.

    submitted by /u/Shellbellboy
    [link] [comments]

    how tf is this guy so rich

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 04:27 PM PST

    Are you a historian or a genealogist with knowledge on either Iberia or the Rumelian Region? The Crusader Universalis Mod is looking for more people to help recreate these families in game!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 08:23 PM PST

    The Steam Winter Sale is here! Up to -20% on CK3 ❄️

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 10:03 AM PST

    Literally a few minutes into the game and Haesteinn already owns Wessex

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 08:43 PM PST

    After years of playing CK2 and CK3, I finally formed the Roman Empire for the first time…

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 03:25 PM PST

    A question about CK2 and CK3

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 08:26 AM PST

    So i love CK2. And im planning to switch to CK3 but the thing is i am wondering about multiplayer experience. Paradox fucks up multiplayer ( from my experience ) When i played CK2 with friends it was a pain in the ass desyncs etc. So im wondering if the multiplayer aspect of the game is better in CK3 or is it the same?

    submitted by /u/nrliiiog
    [link] [comments]

    My save has become infested with fugly seducers

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 09:29 PM PST

    How dare he insinuate such things?!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 05:23 AM PST

    At last TRUE Roman Values have been restored to the Empire!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 02:50 PM PST

    Finished up my Archduchy of Austria into Roman Emperor campaing. Pretty sure I fixed most of the border gore

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 06:34 PM PST

    Heir randomly changed culture - why???

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 01:20 AM PST

    Have been playing since the tutorial Ireland start. It's now 1410. I am Emperor of Alba, and have dominion over the entire western flank of the map (Iceland down to Angola-ish). My dynasty is installed on every throne outside my empire that's in diplomatic range. Pretty much just cruise control to the end of the game now.

    I have some English holdings, Paris, and the lovely goldmines of Mali as my personal lands. I converted them all to Irish culture donkeys years ago to get the opinion bonuses and development innovations. Cultural drift has meant most of the British Isles, northern France, and lots of west Africa are also now Irish.

    There is a teeny tiny enclave of Anglo Saxon culture left around Lancaster.

    I routinely land my heir with Munster and Devon & Cornwall when I ascend, and this gets passed heir to heir. They are, obviously, both Irish cultural areas.

    Happened to notice yesterday when I was checking in on my current heir that he'd become Anglo Saxon, and made all his daughters (the eldest being his heir so my grand-heir) Anglo Saxon (his wife is still Irish). WTF?!?!

    How has this happened, after 300 years of Irish ancestry, with all his seats being in Irish cultural areas? Why would he just randomly adopt a dying culture that isn't even the culture of any of his holdings?!?! I mean, asides from the fact that I'm not sure how one just becomes Anglo Saxon anyway, I don't even get the game mechanics at play here. When I've been offered a switch as a player it's because I own land in a different cultural region - he doesn't!

    It's supremely annoying, because when he inherits he won't be cultural head anymore, and will get lots of opinion maluses throughout the realm I've spent hundreds of years converting to Irish (used my steward on it many times and all!)

    submitted by /u/pouxin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment