• Breaking News

    Monday, December 20, 2021

    Crusader Kings POV: You colonized Iceland and gave away the rest of your holdings before realizing Iceland doesn't start with shipbuilding

    Crusader Kings POV: You colonized Iceland and gave away the rest of your holdings before realizing Iceland doesn't start with shipbuilding


    POV: You colonized Iceland and gave away the rest of your holdings before realizing Iceland doesn't start with shipbuilding

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 12:49 AM PST

    Admit it. Once Royal Court comes out, we're all gonna be posting screenshots of our court

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 05:28 PM PST

    We need a “loyalty” bar.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 05:48 PM PST

    Instead of just an opinion bar, what we really need is a loyalty bar. Maybe someone has a high opinion of you, because you sent them a large gift, but it's fleeting. It would make relationships far more in depth if we also had a loyalty bar, especially if it transcended generations to some extent. That commander you gave a title to, took from from a nobody to a count? He now has a +90 loyalty, and is very unlikely to join factions. His heir starts with a +40 loyalty, reminded of what you did for the family. Things like using a hook would degrade loyalty, marrying your daughter to a lower noble would increase it. It would degrade much slower than opinion, but also require much more effort to increase. Characters who have high loyalty to you would support you except in extenuating circumstances, while those with low loyalty would gladly go against you at the slightest chance of personal gain. Of course, traits should come into effect - arbitrary characters would act against loyalty more often for example. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/cheekyuser
    [link] [comments]

    My Baby Son is Pope and he is refusing to give me a claim to France

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 08:35 PM PST

    He is less then a year old and he already thinks he can both refuse the most powerful man in Italy, his boss, and the guy who is in charge of whether he gets nap time or not. I mean how is he refusing?

    I imagine the conversation went like this

    "My darling son who was born just a few months ago, the apple of my eye, lord of all Christianity by my hand, will you give me a claim to conquer your subjects the French who refuse to bow to your beloved father?"

    "Gah"

    "Would some gold please you"

    "Whaa"

    "Very well, I accept your refusal of my request."

    submitted by /u/nlinzer
    [link] [comments]

    My son wants to join the Mujaheddin... He may not last long, but Allah protect him

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 09:12 PM PST

    Started a recent 1066-game as Bohemia. The multiple wars for the Holy Roman throne every time a new person is elected led me to make this.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 02:03 PM PST

    That's rough buddy

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 12:16 PM PST

    The usual routine when playing 867 games in Central Europe. I'd rather have Karlings than Haestein ruining central Europe again.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 05:01 AM PST

    Go home Kiskunság, your drunk.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 10:54 PM PST

    Somehow won a crusade despite having 60% of the army size.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 07:33 PM PST

    Somehow won a crusade despite having 60% of the army size.

    So I'm a 97 year old arch bishop of the faith I made (Centered around incest for the traits of course), I completely control Britannia and I'm of course not ecumenist, the pope decided to crusade me with 150k men vs my 90k, I thought that I was completely lost and I was screwed but somehow we managed to hold out just running around and slowly beating them in huge battles as they disembarked on our shores, the fight ended with 100% war score from battles and they had managed to siege down nothing. Still kinda pumped, by far the largest war I've ever been a part of and also the war I've been outnumbered by so much, even just percentage wise. They had 66% more soldiers than I did.

    Sheer size of Catholicism vs my religion

    submitted by /u/Jiji321456
    [link] [comments]

    How to make my children have sex with each other?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 05:12 AM PST

    Daughter just turned 16, came out pretty well considering she's a genius and have good stats while my older son and heir is just… inadequate. Would be a waste to sell her off to France or wherever to form a non aggression pact or worse, give her children claims to my titles. Is there any way for my son to have sex with his sister so their (legitimized) bastard children can have a chance to get that genius trait and inherit my titles? I suppose I can play as my heir and seduce my daughter but I'm not depressed enough to kill myself or dying anytime soon. Any suggestion?

    submitted by /u/Kenny_K-Man
    [link] [comments]

    Should I build up my cities CK3

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 05:19 AM PST

    In my own counties I have cities that are held by mayors are they worth building up or is the penalty of the mayor holding it make them worse than castles?

    submitted by /u/yahmean031
    [link] [comments]

    (CK3) How exactly do the blood dynasty legacies work?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 05:17 AM PST

    So the 1st blood legacy perk says the chance of inheriting good congenital traits is +30%, assuming one parent has the active trait and one parent has the inactive trait it's a 50% chance for the child to inherit the active trait (Source#Trait_inheritance)), with that legacy perk would it be 80% chance or a 65% chance (Essentially is it additive or multiplicative)? Someone else asked this a while ago but the answers were mixed and were just guesses and assumptions. Was wondering if anyone actually *knew* for sure? I'm mainly interested in that perk but the others are also just percentages so if you knew if those were additive or multiplicative I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks in advance!

    Edit: As well as the strong blood dynasty modifier from strengthening bloodlines?

    submitted by /u/Jiji321456
    [link] [comments]

    sunken/drained world mod for ck2?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 04:36 AM PST

    Hi there, just been read on doggerland, the neolithic island that was once inhabited before it sunk under the sea close to the bri'ish isles. I think it would be really cool if there was a mod that added either new lands from lowered sea levels (so adds places like doggerland, atlantropa etc) or a mod which raises sea levels, so certain sections of the map are isolated from one another by oceans. is there any mod that already does this?

    submitted by /u/fearandpanicintheair
    [link] [comments]

    Mend the Great Schism completed at 913

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 02:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment