• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 5, 2021

    Crusader Kings 1453? The Ottomans? The siege of Constantinople? The fall of Rome? What are you talking about, soldier? Now, get up and ready to storm the final fortress of Belgrade, we are about to finish the conquest of Serbia for The Emperor!

    Crusader Kings 1453? The Ottomans? The siege of Constantinople? The fall of Rome? What are you talking about, soldier? Now, get up and ready to storm the final fortress of Belgrade, we are about to finish the conquest of Serbia for The Emperor!


    1453? The Ottomans? The siege of Constantinople? The fall of Rome? What are you talking about, soldier? Now, get up and ready to storm the final fortress of Belgrade, we are about to finish the conquest of Serbia for The Emperor!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 04:19 AM PST

    Happy 16th Birthday "Duke" Jimbo!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 11:48 AM PST

    So, I've decided to "reroll" my patriarch, seams like my court agrees with me [ironman]

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 05:01 AM PST

    Sometimes I forget I’m subscribed to this group and get really thrown off when I see posts in my Reddit feed like “I had a child with my cousin then married her off for political favors.”

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 11:08 AM PST

    It does make for an entertaining feed though, anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/Tha_Sly_Fox
    [link] [comments]

    ������

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 10:59 AM PST

    I just did one of the worst and best things I’ve ever done in CK3

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 11:09 AM PST

    So I thought, hey why not do a Zoroastrian run, seems like fun and challenging.

    Well quickly I ran into a problem I was surrounded by other religions that hate me and how do I start my eugenics program without anyone to breed my children to?

    Well I had some luck my character was an intrique character. I suddenly got an idea! I'll kidnap children with good traits to marry to my kids.

    So all over the world children gifted because of their intelligence, looks or strength started disappearing. I kidnapped, imprisoned and forcibly recruited them and married them to my children. Quickly my second generation started showing good traits. Now I just needed to get a lot of children and pair them with other with good traits.

    Then I could marry the second generation to each other. Already progress has been showing a genius and beautiful kid, and multiple lesser good traits that can be bred into better children!

    LET THE INBREEDING BEGIN!!

    submitted by /u/ToughChicken67
    [link] [comments]

    What is wrong with my Court Physician?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Please Paradox I want a new achievement as good as this one ! ����

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 03:03 AM PST

    So much gold!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Currently High King of Ireland with a duchy in Scotland and somehow a claim for the kingdom of England. I just yeeted my priest and took 9800 gold from him. This is a ton of gold for me since I only make about 15 a month. I want to create Britannia before I die, of course. Should I buy a ton of mercs to conquer it all? I do have the marshal focus. One possible complication: I am a vassal to the HRE.

    submitted by /u/144Prim8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment