• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 7, 2021

    Crusader Kings Sigma Grindset: Got disinherited & can't become king, bcs you're lazy? Marry your sister, so you still get the title of King

    Crusader Kings Sigma Grindset: Got disinherited & can't become king, bcs you're lazy? Marry your sister, so you still get the title of King


    Sigma Grindset: Got disinherited & can't become king, bcs you're lazy? Marry your sister, so you still get the title of King

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 08:47 PM PST

    i hate my daughter

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 05:25 PM PST

    I hate this callous, fickle and irritable bitch, nobody likes her. But somehow I thought she would make a great heir and sent her to be raised by her grandmother. That old rag transformed her into a completely unlikable and utterly useless heir whose vassals despise. If she became queen, the family would lose the realm due to the inumerous factions that would rise up and sucessfully dethrone her. thats it thanks for reading me ranting about my failures

    submitted by /u/xerekets
    [link] [comments]

    My bastard son formed a house referencing his mother

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 04:31 PM PST

    I have a realm size of 600 an the enemy seizing one county gives them 10% war score. Is this normal ?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 04:38 AM PST

    I've got a 25 year old pope lol. Ever happened to you guys?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 10:31 AM PST

    My stressy king flipped out and turned some courtier's head into a footstool

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 08:51 AM PST

    I'm sure the France + meritocracy to make a powerful HRE strat isn't all that uncommon but damn it feels delightfully devilish to pull all that off in just over 5 years

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 09:10 AM PST

    my boys bring machinegun into the battle

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 07:08 PM PST

    Ü!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 07:48 AM PST

    "Went on a Pilgrimage to Rome and came back with more than just the Pilgrim trait."

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 07:14 PM PST

    Great Holy Wars where I'm Alone

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 09:46 PM PST

    Name says it all.

    I've founded my own branch of Christianity, made myself the leader of the faith, and I used the "mend the schism" decision to convert basically all of Europe to my new faith. I figured that since I had the Armed Pilgrimages tenant, I would be able to call all of Europe into my crusades. But whenever I call a crusade... literally no one else joins. What gives? Anyone else had this happen?

    submitted by /u/c712122
    [link] [comments]

    Tamriel is United!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 10:40 PM PST

    Just an absolutely cursed map

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Heirs should be important

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 03:16 AM PST

    Having an adult heir was considered important asset, because the heir could easily take over on the capture or death of the ruler, which would have mitigated succession crisis and improved stability. E.g. both Charles the Wise and Edward I prevented their respective fathers' kingdoms from falling apart.

    For that reason, the adult heirs should be given a special position in the council, similar to the consort's.

    submitted by /u/Chlodio
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not liking this hre

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 09:44 PM PST

    I broke the game by making Sibir a French, Catholic Khan. (769, Observer Mode)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 10:36 PM PST

    [CK3] The Craziest Mod

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 04:44 PM PST

    The greatest Pope who ever lived

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 04:04 PM PST

    I saved Christianity by forming the HRE, then making the ruler Karluk and Nestorian. (769, Observer Mode)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 12:18 AM PST

    Why is primogeniture a late medieval innovation in CK3?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 07:12 PM PST

    The Capetians used primogeniture which was definitely not late medieval. I just want to pass down my entire empire to one person without these jackass vassals voting for some rando. Is there a way to do that?

    submitted by /u/HorribleHistorian
    [link] [comments]

    The Power of Christ Compels You... believe it or not, straight to Brazil (once we discover it.)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Hey Byzantium, you alright bud?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 04:28 AM PST

    CK2Plus 5.0 Beta released

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 09:07 PM PST

    Finally managed to become the Saoshyant starting as Gilan after many tries

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 06:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment