• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 27, 2021

    Crusader Kings What the hell happened to my heir?

    Crusader Kings What the hell happened to my heir?


    What the hell happened to my heir?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 06:59 PM PST

    Karling Breeding Fail

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 09:12 PM PST

    Anyone else think the "Found the Capital of the Rus'" Decision is OP? You basically need to be a Viking in Russia with high prestige, and you make your capital the richest city in the world.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 10:33 PM PST

    Sure. Sure, let's do it.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 01:17 AM PST

    i see we are posting our Scandinavian conquests

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 12:39 AM PST

    My wife keeps chilling at a random Greek castle that her baby brother used to run and I can't find a way to make her bring her ass home to Constantinople to birth my children with the "born in the purple" trait.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 03:37 PM PST

    Empire of Hooks

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 02:00 AM PST

    I understand we are submitting our Scandinavian Empires now? Here's mine

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Today we welcome the kingdoms of Finland and Sweden to be part of the real Nordic ruler

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 04:01 PM PST

    Now I know what Henry VIII felt like…

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 11:30 PM PST

    Norse Sultanate of Rum

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Hopped on this nordic trend with the true Nordic Empire :)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 07:28 PM PST

    this wont last long

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 10:07 PM PST

    Kingdom of Frisia got destroyed so hard, they had to come back and do it again.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 02:04 AM PST

    Zina, The Warrior Princess!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 07:52 PM PST

    Am I being cool if I get two friends married or am I just making it really weird for the two of them?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 01:34 AM PST

    If one of my family members has a good friend and I'm not in desperate need of allies, I tend to marry them to each other because I feel like they'd prefer it to being sold off to the highest bidder in some foreign hellhole just to get an alliance.

    But like I realised how weird that must be to suddenly have to fuck an entirely platonic friend that you had no prior interest in. Should I stop doing this? I just want my kids to be happy.

    submitted by /u/Muffinmurdurer
    [link] [comments]

    Why I don't play multiplayer with my friends...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 11:32 PM PST

    Why I don't play multiplayer with my friends...

    My friend tag switched to all of these nations and renamed them to something very cursed.

    https://preview.redd.it/mgq0ap9pc3281.png?width=1262&format=png&auto=webp&s=c4e3eaae07b6ee9c3c914070736da01757507aac

    submitted by /u/ItsYahBoiHere
    [link] [comments]

    Classic Haesteinn

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 12:47 AM PST

    Sharing Secrets

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 11:02 PM PST

    I was thinking back to the first season of Game of Thrones where (spoiler for a 10 year old season) Ned Stark learns of Joffrey's Bastard secret and, after failing to Blackmail Cersei, he doesn't expose the secret but sends the secret to King Robert's true heir Stannis so he can have an Unpressed Claim to the throne. Then, after Ned is beheaded, and Stannis and Renly declares a Succession War (with Robb Stark and Balon Greyjoy simultaneously starting an Independence War), Stannis decides to expose the secret Ned shared himself, by sending it to everyone with a raven roosted in his castle.

    The point I'm trying to make is: Should there be/is there a "share secret" interaction? A way to share a secret with a limited amount of characters, allowing them to do with the secret as they see fit? Would this even be practical compared to just blackmailing/exposing a secret yourself?

    submitted by /u/WikiContributor83
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment