• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 28, 2021

    Crusader Kings Keep it in the family

    Crusader Kings Keep it in the family


    Keep it in the family

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Britannia has been restored.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 05:56 AM PST

    For fuck's sake, this game is so unbalanced. You just gain so much stress out of nowhere!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 06:39 PM PST

    Loved seeing these around, and was inspired to make my own, so here it is - The 'Apchier/du Saint Sang' Dynasty, from my favourite and most successful Jerusalem CK3 campaign

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 08:20 PM PST

    "So, did you have a nice campaign?" - "Well, I think I did"

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 04:32 AM PST

    "The Mountain? How big can he be. Oh..."

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:33 AM PST

    This man lived to 100, to see the marriage of his great-great-granddaughter

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 11:49 PM PST

    Realm Priest has some crazy base stats?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:04 PM PST

    Well he's not getting any more papal investiture.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 08:57 AM PST

    Yooooo����

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 06:17 AM PST

    Meme not for blobby Byzantines

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 11:18 AM PST

    Why does France always explode?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 09:22 AM PST

    I've only played CK3 in the 1066 start date so far and every time France just inevitably explodes soon after starting the game, to varying degrees. Sometimes it's not that bad, but oftentimes they lose like 50% of their territory. I know that big empires exploding is commonplace in Crusader Kings but it's kind of frustrating how reliably France specifically explodes at the very beginning, since they're supposed to be a big player and all. Without them I don't really know who is up to the task of facing the HRE (other than unloyal vassals within the HRE itself, of course).

    submitted by /u/Sir_Paulord
    [link] [comments]

    Which is best starting date?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 08:56 AM PST

    My first ironman game is going very interestingly.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 06:39 AM PST

    I don't usually play ironman. I like being able to reset. But I decided to try it out with a Fairhair run. And oh boy did things get chaotic.


    Norway. Denmark. England. Ireland. Long ago, the four nations lived in relative harmony. All four had elective succession, and all four were almost certain to be inherited by the same man. The current holder of the titles had formed three of them himself after inheriting Norway. Forming the North Sea was going to take a while, but things were stable.

    But everything changed when the Scottish nation attacked.

    Alba fielded a really, really big army. They crushed me, despite my best efforts. A king of four crowns - three of which he'd created himself - was now the mere Jarl of Vikun. I admit that I nearly quit here, because this? This fucking stung. In a normal game I would have given up.

    However, it turns out that holding onto five crowns at once makes you kind of a huge target for plots. I had high intrigue and was already plotting to kill the King of Alba before the war ended. People flocked to the plot, and soon, the man was dead. (And thank fuck he didn't form Britannia before that, because I think he could have!)

    The five crowns were split among four men. (England and Denmark went to the same guy for some reason.) Norway had gone to my brother. I was his heir, because the other Jarls still mostly liked me. So, my dear brother had to go. I did make sure to give him a good funeral.

    So now I am once again King of Norway. I've given up on the North Sea - clearly, that's not where Odin wants me to go. I'm turning my sights to Scandinavia. I will take this empire and reform my faith.

    And then I'll go and burn Scotland to the fucking ground.

    submitted by /u/giftedearth
    [link] [comments]

    I assume this joke has been made before, but here it is in case it hasn't

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Squeeze more money out of your corrupt barons with this one weird trick!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:21 PM PST

    How to manage large empire de jure lands

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Got me good the first time

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 05:06 AM PST

    Not that Syria, Squirrel Syria

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 02:59 AM PST

    You can't spell Scandinavia without India!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 01:39 PM PST

    how can i die easily? i got the perfect heir rn and i'd like to die.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 05:48 AM PST

    Rohan has come!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:10 AM PST

    Rohan has come!

    R5: Outnumbered 2:1, my fully upgraded light cavalry stack simply slaughtered the enemy army.

    https://preview.redd.it/f72vknujnd281.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1736ff824a836003f10fae6d4812d1110ec83a0a

    submitted by /u/Educational-Owl6866
    [link] [comments]

    Best subreddit in history

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:28 PM PST

    No seriously, I love that I got into this game because honestly it isnt even the game that gets me, its the subreddit. Everyone here has basically helped donate to the give a laugh foundation and I find myself scrolling for hours getting so much joy from seeing other players realms to meme-ing the game into nonexistence, pat yourselfs on the backs guys, this is the pinnacle of this app.

    submitted by /u/slaededcheese
    [link] [comments]

    Ladies and gentlemen, with great pleasure I inform you that I've broken the game. After forming custom empire out of all de jure kingdoms of Britannia and Maghreb (and few additional ones) some notifications and events (pic. 2) are a hot mess, game lags hard and sometimes crashes.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 11:59 AM PST

    How to declare rivalry?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 08:37 PM PST

    Hey all, so some jackass ripped my son's head off and I'd like to kill him a duel for it, but I have no clue how to set up a rivalry to do so. I thought about murdering him in a scheme but I figured it wouldn't be showy enough. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/brutalpotato248
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment