• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 14, 2021

    Crusader Kings Rulers of Slavia, from 867 to 1089

    Crusader Kings Rulers of Slavia, from 867 to 1089


    Rulers of Slavia, from 867 to 1089

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 07:44 AM PST

    The wages of the sins of Vortigern have been paid in full

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 12:50 AM PST

    Grand Theft Horse

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 10:57 AM PST

    Is incest worth it?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 04:38 AM PST

    As the title says. In ck3, if I understand (I don't have it), doing incest on many generations can give the trait pureblood, but since there is no such trait in ck2, is there really a point in incest ?

    submitted by /u/raph2116
    [link] [comments]

    I believe this is what they call "the King Henry experience"

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:31 PM PST

    My Swedish King just dueled the Pope to the death

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:42 PM PST

    What is the best way to kill your children?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:46 AM PST

    Right now I have too many children with a few of them threatening to break up the kingdom once my king dies but since I can't start plots against my own children I don't know what I can do to get rid of them. can I get some help please?

    submitted by /u/Creepsman1
    [link] [comments]

    Is my cannibal brother gonna come back to bite me in the ass?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 10:49 AM PST

    So I was playing ad tall Bohemia (just cause I'm not really good at expanding) and got the event for a cannibal brother.

    I decided to let him go but just curious whether or not this is going to backfire

    submitted by /u/TreeSrJr
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me… mommy? Sorry… mommy? Sorry…

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 11:42 AM PST

    Saw others making these, so thought I might as well make one for my best character from my first run with HIP, which also ended up being the only character of the run because he became immortal

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Which genetic trait do you think is the best?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Never thought i'd see a norse pope, but here we are

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:03 AM PST

    I finally forged a warrior bloodline after 15 wars in a timespan of 15 years! AHOO!!! (Shattered world gameplay)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:09 AM PST

    My wife just told me to touch grass

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 10:45 AM PST

    100% would smash

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Blessed be the son of the Devil

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 11:40 AM PST

    "Competition"

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:38 AM PST

    It’s not what it looks like? Then what were you doing with the ceremonial sword?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 11:38 AM PST

    In honor of my PC not running CK3 anymore for whatever reason, here's how far I got in my first non-tutorial game.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 06:20 AM PST

    War for independence Spoletto-Italy. All my allies are in Holland

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Anyone ever see the Kingdom of Shropshire form?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:32 AM PST

    Min maxing this game results in some... interesting situations.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:41 AM PST

    How I have never seen those videos?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:55 AM PST

    How I went from King from England to owning a single county in France.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 06:46 AM PST

    The wildest thing happenned

    I was King John of England, Alfred son and I married a woman that would inherit the county of Blouis in France and since I wanted the English culture, I put French educators to my grandsons.

    I choose a grandson trough my oldest son, Saelread who was a coward, I give him Man and the Duchy to convince the nobles to vote for him.

    Unfortunately I seduce my son wife and had a daughter which I legitimazed, my son killed his own wife but we forgave each other.

    Later he became Norse and Adamite for some Reason.

    Then I died.

    With Saelread, Wales became independent with King Alfred, John second son, there was war but Saelread do to his cowardly nature did everything he could to maintain power, like kill his brothers and more, plus many nobles became Adamite.

    From 950 to 958 there was the English crisis which was a agalmation of civil wars, peasant rebellions, Norse invasions, it ended when a peasant Rebellion took the capital Lunden in 958,Saelread drunk himself to death

    The New King of England was King Thomas of Salian dinasty.

    Britanny, Wales and Scotland became independent

    Saelread son got Britanny and pieces of Ireland but he was Adamite so he was Overthrow 5 years later.

    Huld, Saelread granddaughter gave Ireland independence.

    The Duke of Neustria declared a holy war for Britanny, Huld knewing she had the county of Blouis move the court there and fled Britanny.

    Huld now had 2 genius children Richard and Christina and they all french

    In England, The House of wessex comeback with King Harold

    All of this shit just to have French culture and later English culture.

    Im Loving this campaign

    submitted by /u/abellapa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment