• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 6, 2021

    Crusader Kings I was just minding my own business forming India (previous post), and then I noticed that for some strange reason I shared a border with... GIGA-BYZANTIUM. AI be wilding.

    Crusader Kings I was just minding my own business forming India (previous post), and then I noticed that for some strange reason I shared a border with... GIGA-BYZANTIUM. AI be wilding.


    I was just minding my own business forming India (previous post), and then I noticed that for some strange reason I shared a border with... GIGA-BYZANTIUM. AI be wilding.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    I am raising my own husband

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    tf is this dynasty name

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Today's brainfart: I was wondering what the hell the kingdom of "Hanis" was...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    When you have just been born and suddenly you inherit an Empire and 10 Kingdoms and are by far the most powerful human on earth...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    ''You merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it.''

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Wait, it's all Serbia? ............. ............. ............. Always was.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    Border gore? Never heard of it!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Your spymaster has discovered a plot against you. Go into hiding?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Got tired of Byzantine empire always winning

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Finally formed the empire of India (Ironman) after about a week of on-and-off gameplay. One of my favourite playthroughs in CK2, so I had to try it in CK3. Had a good time. (Ignore Giga-Byzantium)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    spain border gore

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    "You horny bastard, for all your years on this pla- wait, they're ten?"

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    I am converting a province via trade post?! Is it a bug or something?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Old man still got the game

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Apparently murder is legal in most medieval societies?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Okay so I get the distinction between religious crime and dynasty crime, but it seems very silly. Someone murders my cousin who I hate, I can arrest the murderer and nobody objects. Someone murders a courtier who I love and is useful, oh that's legal and if you arrest this person you are a tyrant. Wtf.....

    submitted by /u/Katow-joismycousin
    [link] [comments]

    Renown Needs Fixing

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    I'm Done Painting, I Want Some Roleplay

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    I have built Mega England, Dismantled the Papacy as vikings, crushed the Byzantine Empire, United all of Scandinavia, Africa and India and much more. (Also I usually play on easy for war focused games but im going to Ironman for this)

    Can anyone recommend me an area thats fun to fully roleplay? A very "what would my char actually do" campaign?

    submitted by /u/Havzad
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best campaigns for new players?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    I have recently bought the game and I want to do some campaigns that will help me understand more the game beyond the tutorial. What are you guys recommendations? Thanks in advance!

    Edit:I forgot to mention that I am playing Great Moravia in 867 atm

    submitted by /u/Luquinha19L
    [link] [comments]

    when you are Empress and queen of 11 kingdoms but are in a patralinial marriage and your realm is inherited by a fucking irishman...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Now in CFP : late medieval doublets for western high nobility

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment