• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 21, 2021

    Crusader Kings I don’t know what to feel about this…

    Crusader Kings I don’t know what to feel about this…


    I don’t know what to feel about this…

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    After generations of inbreeding and eugenics I have finally done it

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    My firstborn son after I make his genetically superior brother my heir.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    I guess some complaints about this game are...

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    "Yes I designate heir on house seniority so I don't need primo, how could you tell?"

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    Truly justcrusaderkingsthings

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Daughter-Wife? Pff, get on my level.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Paradox Math:

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    I managed to Glitch the game so hard I have found African William the Conqueror

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    NORPAIN

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Holy shit

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Started as a minor chieftain in Mongolia 867 and played as a loyal vassal for 100 years, then the golden genius child Temujin was born. A man born to conquer nations, the man who united the warring Mongols and Conquered most of the world. His descendants will continue his legacy and rule the empire!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    My heir had some serious "I'm gonna murder you" vibes in this family photo

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    The emperor of germania, Nikolaus "The great"

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    I accepted an invite to a feast from my vassal right as I started my own feast and I lost opinion of...myself?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Was it a defeat though? Was it really? Almost 3 to 1 and we both killed around 28% - 29% of each other's army.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    Maybe one of my best Crusader Kings characters ever, meet Shahanshah Hormazd II 'the Enlightened', my 87 year old ruler who fathered the children of his gay heir, leads battles into the Indian jungle at 82, has 5 lifestyle perks, lost his leg and got cured of gout, and learned many innovations.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Fucking Traitors��.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Use concubines to increase other's opinions of you

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Sending concubines to other characters (if their religion allows it), is much cheaper than sending a gift and much quicker than swaying. If you don't have any concubines, you can always pay a guest to join your court ($3-6 in my games), and send them over.

    I don't know if this is something that's widely used but it's just something I discovered in my Scandinavia run which surprised me since I was able to vassalize a lot of Norway without declaring war by sending over concubines.

    submitted by /u/Doggo23678
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think they'll eventually add the Chevauchée to CK3?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    TLDR: My idea is to have the Chevauchée be like raiding but with limited range, less loot but more damage inflicted with a short truce at the end

    Chevauchée were similar to raiding (or were raiding) tactics in the middle ages that were neither wars of conquest and siege warfare, but the pillaging and burning of the land to break the strength of a region, and were done by practically everyone from the Byzantines sacking Aleppo to the 100 years war

    Maybe have certain restrictions or changes on it so tribal raiding is still more effective, like having less loot per captured holding in comparison to tribal raiding but the Chevauchée causing greater devastation, and also have the restriction that unlike tribes where you can raid whomever, wherever and whenever , you can only raid nearby territories and you have to actually declare it with a CB with a short truce in the end (though considerably shorter than other truces)

    The advantages is that allies aren't as obligated join on either side, meaning you won't have to fight a mega war just to sack Brest, and your allies probably won't join either unless they are already interested in raiding whoever you're fighting, limiting them in scale, and the defender can win the Chevauchée by just defeating the aggressor in battle, as large battles give a lot of warscore, up to 100% for the defender as you aren't as expected to siege Constantinople just because the emperor wants to sack a small border town

    An advantage with tribal raiding in comparison to Chevauchée are the fact that you aren't as limited by range, you don't have to declare a war, so you can still sack Constantinople and Jerusalem as Novgorod without too much hastle, and the special raid events that give you a lot of cash or some dev, are weaker if you are a non tribal

    The advantage with doing a Chevauchée as a non tribal are that you cause more damage to your target than by tribal raiding

    Apart from screwing over your enemies so they are weaker for when you want to conquer Sussex, adding some historical flavor, it also would be fun for playing taller, as you can still go to war for yourself without blobbing and get some cash and a dev while doing it

    submitted by /u/RapidWaffle
    [link] [comments]

    Your Sister-wife and Sister-in-law???

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    At this point, it's just tradition.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment