• Breaking News

    Friday, October 22, 2021

    Crusader Kings After two months of patching, I finally finished my second test run of my massive crusader kings board game (Just rounded 4800 pieces). This time with my awesome mom!

    Crusader Kings After two months of patching, I finally finished my second test run of my massive crusader kings board game (Just rounded 4800 pieces). This time with my awesome mom!


    After two months of patching, I finally finished my second test run of my massive crusader kings board game (Just rounded 4800 pieces). This time with my awesome mom!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    How it feels right now.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Haven't seen any around, so i created ... the Tsardom of Slavia

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Inbreeding game strong

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Can't be unseen

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    Do Perks in unused trees still work?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    For instance, if I was to get perk X in the diplomany tree before switching to an education tree, is perk X still active and working?

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/MarthurOrgan
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot but brag

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Curious �� So I started as the Byzantines in 867 and ended up forming the Roman empire, but still kept the Primogeniture succession law. I didn't think anything of it until I just happened to read it was supposed to change to Confederate partition. Is this a bug? If so I won't complain.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Darkest Timeline in middle earth

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    The Arabia Northsea

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    He might hate me, but at least he's honest.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Faster than the Fox

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    What is this? Is this some kind of pesant revolt or something?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    I made a wikibox for a battle from my Haesteinn run from last Spring

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Viking journey: Everything is great so far!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Mod question/request

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    I'm aware that expanded outliner exists and I love it, but is there any mod out there that lets me add a note to a character's pin? Like for example: "this is the guy who fucked my sister kill him later", that sort of thing.

    submitted by /u/Dannytheconfused
    [link] [comments]

    When All Seems Lost...

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Astrid Anderssdotter RIP

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    So long to my first female Ironman character. Astrid Andersdotter inherited the Empire of Sweden aged two, along with a prison containing the nobles and commoners that her grandfather hadn't eaten.

    Her father died young from possession and poisoning. Young Astrid inherited the the first of these and and managed to survive the second. The castle dungeons provided ransoms, concubines or both to sate the greed of rebellious nobles. Against the odds young Astrid survived to adulthood before marrying the greatest fighter in diplomatic range, and giving birth to 8 children, even though she would rather have been playing house with her friend the duchess.

    Over her long reign she claimed crowns and empires from Italia to Britannia, to the weirdly named bits of Russia that no one pays attention to, and the nicer bits of France.

    Following her own religious beliefs, she would sacrifice a pope to the old Norse gods, before dedicating another 54 souls to the ensure the reformation of the Astaru religion - cementing forever the position of women as spiritual and temporal leaders.

    Sadly with such a full agenda, she did forget her own private time preferences, even though with just another 4 sacrifices the gods would have looked favourably on her desire to spend some of her vacations or weekends with countess or three. Honestly, the Norse gods are really a pretty demanding bunch.

    Whether it was her barbecuing of the pope or lack of commitment to LGB rights the heavens turned against the ageing Astrid. In short order she had disinherited her firstborn son, contracted leprosy and had a leg fall off. After 51 years her reign came to a wobbly end.

    Her passing marked the beginning of the end of the Swedish Empire. While her son would consecrate their sacred bloodline her grandson would decide to invite every Christian freeman and noble in the realm to a human sacrifice which went down like a cup of cold sick. He would then declare war on ten independent kingdoms and the pope at the same time because he was a flipping idiot.

    Over a hundred years of war later the Swedish empire remains permanently in debt, and is diminished now to a few meagre counties.

    The descendants of Astrid though occupy thrones across the known world and her name will live on in glory.

    submitted by /u/Professional-Sir3754
    [link] [comments]

    CK2: Is war score just calculated through 5th dimension calculus or is there actual logic to it?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    I have over 2000 hours in the game, have loved it for years and years now.

    But how the hell is war score calculated? To this day I don't understand how I can defeat an AI's armies 4+ times and only get a few points, and then one defeat and suddenly I'm at -80%.

    AI sieges one of my vassals' provinces? They get 20 war score.

    I take theirs? 2 war score.

    Please someone put me out of my misery

    submitted by /u/Vtei_Vtei
    [link] [comments]

    Does money get inherited?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    When my current character kicks the bucket, does anybody inherit his or her money?

    Is it the inheritors of the demense? If there's a single inheritor (e.g. primogeniture), do they get it all and add it to their current amount? If there's multiple inheritors (e.g. gavelkind), do they get a proportion, and if so how much? Or does nobody get anything and the money disappears?

    Given how sudden deaths tend to be, I haven't been able to check the money before and after death.

    submitted by /u/JourneymanGM
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment