• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 23, 2021

    Crusader Kings Some Crusader Kings art I made

    Crusader Kings Some Crusader Kings art I made


    Some Crusader Kings art I made

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Worth it.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Waiting for the Royal Court DLC

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    I have reached that point of CKIII. Meet Kiss Kiss Sugar Lips. One smooch, m'noble?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    One Fear: �������������� ���������� ������

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Haesteinn as Emperor of Byzantine! (Ironman)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    I swear im not a furry!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    300 hours into this game and I'm just noe having the most fun I've ever had I'm a campaign.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    I've never roleplayed before but I'm roleplaying as King Alfred the Great and my God the stories this game creates when you pay attention and play as your character rather than play the game as, well, a game. Alfred is now in his 60s. He ousted all Asatru followers from the entire island of England, created the Kingdom of England, never lost a single battle or duel, save England from multiple norse invaders, has developed London into a prosperous city, has given nothing but fair treatment to his vassals which they all love him, created an elective system for succession, and has since been focusing on educating his people and advancing the Anglo-Saxon culture, plus many more accomplishments. His son is quite a great candidate for King and everyone has voted for him

    Alfred has now gotten leprosy and I genuinely felt a little sad when I saw that, knowing that his life will come to an end soon. This campaign is the first time I've actually felt any sort of attachment to characters. Like Alfreds wonderful knight turned duke who stuck by Alfred's side since the day he became king. When he died of old age I stared at the screen and audibly went "NOOOOO!"

    I love this game.

    submitted by /u/DubiousDevil
    [link] [comments]

    Chad 34 years old giant brave pope

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    I just want to use the torture room for the intended purposes

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    The next level of snowbunny

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    I can't tell if I should be proud, or terrified of what I've created

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    What am I doing wrong? I thought 100% I'd be able to FINALLY strengthen my bloodline lol

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Against all the Vikings have done, you will be far worse. Debug and create a ruler till it's done.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Do you "roleplay" marriage?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Hello everyone.

    Recently i tried to roleplay rather than min-maxing, and it was very fun!

    But i always try, like a bad habit, to find the best woman with the best hereditary traits to make a nice eugenic program, or if i can, for lands.

    While marriages for land is very roleplay for certain ambitious characters, i feel marrying my duke or king to some peasant because she is a pretty genius is not super fun and not realistic/roleplay too.

    So i was wondering is some of you role players tried to make marriage based only on ranks and prestige ( and alliances) and only rarely based on traits or land without it hurting too much the gameplay and pace of the game.

    Because i find having always "perfect" heirs and rulers kind of boring, if that make any sense!

    submitted by /u/jojopixi
    [link] [comments]

    St. George was no match for St. George!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    There seems to be 1 more yellow spot than there usually is.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    Successors of Rome

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Alfred's brother lives for so long.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    When you create your first faith on ironman:

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    Europe has been islamicized, Jerusalem reclaimed from the crusaders, and the Papacy destroyed. What should I do next?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Well, i know who i'm gonna raid

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    A "perfect" Norse game in the making

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    A "perfect" Norse game in the making

    My gameplan for this playthrough:

    • divorce at start, marry a genius/intelligent Norse woman to make a "more" suitable heir
    • create the Kingdom of Mann & Isles
    • vassalize Halfdan, realease him when he has two duchies to fullfill the requirements for the Danelaw
    • raise my new heir to become a great diplomat
    • after the deposal of Ivar, vassalise/conquer every Norse country
    • reform the Ásátrú faith (as me as the head of the faith)
    • wait until the Norse "diversification" event to pop up, keep the norsemen united
    • release every Norse kingdom once I managed to fix all the border issues
    • give a duchy to all of the noble/my favourite Norse dynasties (Ivaring, Sigurdr, Munsö, Ubbing, Hvitserk, Oskyldir, Rurik, Haestenning, Yngling, Akra)
    • integrate every part of Scotland and Ireland into the Kingdom of Mann & Isles
    • ?

    Wish me luck! :)

    https://preview.redd.it/vtjpepokr6v71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e2fbbda9e191b11e6ecf62f8fe3df757bd1d7202

    submitted by /u/nemethsoma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment