• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 16, 2021

    Crusader Kings Paradox Grand Strategy Sale is back on Steam 👑

    Crusader Kings Paradox Grand Strategy Sale is back on Steam ��


    Paradox Grand Strategy Sale is back on Steam ��

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    To celebrate two years on this platform, I decided to self insert with this character who is a great representation of this community. 1 upvote and I will play this out.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Boys only want one thing

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Im 16 and have no education?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    I successfully beat the child

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Let's See Who The Real Ruler Is!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    This can't turn out well

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    The youngest pope I have ever seen.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 12:39 AM PDT

    Strongest Byzantine Empire AI I have seen

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Playing as Wales, England has more than twice my army. What do I do from here?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Is anyone else experiencing Byzantine Empire randomly collapsing?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    First time noticing this, well played Devs well played

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    The Greatest Alfred

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    i had 61 kids

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    I see your Macbeth and raise you a Vlad

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    I feel so trolled.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    I am now a horse

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    My Backwater Vassals Are Legendary, And I Love Them

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 03:03 AM PDT

    I started playing this game a week ago. In that time, I've been playing as Iceland and keeping a log of the religious and political goals each ruler has at the beginning and end of their reign, as well as achievements and other notable events. Two things stick out.

    1) During the fifth king's reign, I managed to conquer all of Britain except for one English county. I don't know why "conquer kingdom" didn't affect one county, but whatever. I planned on just eating it after the truce ended. Eventually, I noticed that England just stopped showing up in anything political. Curious, I checked to see what happened and find English just... gone. A badass vassal decided that treaties were for kings and finished the job.

    2) THE HRE IS SPLIT IN HALF. I was fighting against a holy war from England (I conquered and had it crusaded back more times than I can count, but this was the first crusade from England, rather than for it). Took a long time to finally reach a white peace. Once my military was back, I went looking for someone that I could take coastal territory from to boost my military to take England again.

    "Huh, that's a bunch of red in the middle of the HRE. I guess they finally broke apart... Actually, that looks like the claim one of my courtiers had. Guess she left and joined some else's land... Wait, does that say ÃŒsland?"

    The HRE was split diagonally all the way through from Denmark to Italy. It was my backwater, totally separated Denmark territory that casually split the HRE into thirds when I wasn't even looking. It's like if Texas casually conquered the entire Midwest with no orders. While all of Britain and Iceland hate me, the German vassals all like me, too.

    This is the first game to ever make me genuinely proud to my core of NPCs so insignificant that I don't even know their names. I immediately went to work improving the German territory primarily out of pride of what those little backwater jarls achieved.

    submitted by /u/Legate_Leonis
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    Now that's what I call an EMPEROR

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Get fucked, ashy boy!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Ya'll see anything wrong with these photos? Dude does have a great name to be a King

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    Times are strange when your Husband/Liege gets you pregnant, successfully usurps the neighborhood empire, dies, and leaves you serving your Daughter/Liege

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Is it me, or is Ck2 better than eu4 in every aspect?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    So I've been playing Eu4 for a year or so now, until recently a few days ago I got Ck2 with all dlc. It just feels as if Ck2 is a better game in everything that Eu4 tries does, the only thing I still like about Eu4 is that it let's you create your own kingdom and rename your armies and navies (naval combat doesn't seem to be s thing in Ck2 from what I've experienced and fleets are only used to carry troops around, so that's a plus for Eu4) everything else is just feels half baked after playing ck2.

    submitted by /u/AbrahamDeMatanzas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment