• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 15, 2021

    Crusader Kings I thought a playthrough as Macbeth sounded fun, what do you guys think of his traits?

    Crusader Kings I thought a playthrough as Macbeth sounded fun, what do you guys think of his traits?


    I thought a playthrough as Macbeth sounded fun, what do you guys think of his traits?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    I made this for my fellow crusader kings players

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    this guy has some issues...

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Titles don’t exist.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    I have to let something off my chest. Far too many times I see vassals demanding this or vassals fighting over that like they are capable of independent thought or don't owe me their very fucking existence. Then, when I revoke their titles due to their insolence and incompetence, they have the audacity to be upset. Newsflash motherfuckers, this is FEUDAL society. By the grace of God, I OWN you. Any existence my armies can touch is my RESPONSIBILITY to maintain. Any and all titles you hold are held because I am GENEROUS enough to abide by some arbitrary domain limit. If push comes to shove, I will quite literally IMPRISON AND EXECUTE YOUR EXTENDED FAMILIES if that is what it takes to maintain a peaceful, non-revolting realm. It's not like this is an idle threat, I've had to do this multiple times, and somehow, these vassals think that they are special. HOW DID THESE PEOPLE GET THIS FAR? Then I realized something. Titles don't exist, they are merely abstract concepts that provide disloyal elements of society an opportunity to reveal themselves in a dynamic where they think they have a chance. I suppose it's the obligation of permanent leadership to witness generation after generation turn from loyal servants to impotent malcontents. God save the King.

    submitted by /u/BlessedTrapLord
    [link] [comments]

    I will torture people, kill people, expel the jews, but I will NEVER kick the kitty.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Personal record for Learning skill

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    This character has 70 natural dread

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Managed to go from 'Countess' to 'Empress' on my starting Character

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    My favorite Kingdom, the Italy

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    It's all about angles

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    "...and then all of a sudden, things got very real, very fast."

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    trying to unify italia, any advice how to take on the byzantine empire? more in comments

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    A giant man won populist uprising and became the king of East Francia

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    The *ROMAN EMPIRE*The *ROMAN EMPIRE* Hello Guys, Just sharing my Iron Man mode Byzantine Empire Game. If you want to ask some tips on how i got this Big empire or on how to survive as Byzantine Empire, Feel free to ask :)))

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    I ran a eugenics program using some of the top posts from r/cktinder

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Interesting character tip: 1066 Count Sanchu of Astorga the heir of the Visigoths!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Slavia formed in 1451AD!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    "I'll catch myself some Smurfs if it's the last thing I do!" - Some dude in France

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever seen this before? There was a whole storyline talking about how I tamed a murder of crows, never seen this before. Lmk if this has happened to you.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment