• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 5, 2021

    Crusader Kings If you think Undress mod is horny, you ain't seen nothin

    Crusader Kings If you think Undress mod is horny, you ain't seen nothin


    If you think Undress mod is horny, you ain't seen nothin

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    My attempt at Borgir King...and Burger Queen!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Ok

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Le Fun-Sized Caesar Has Arrived! Hide Your Women and Children!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    My most memorable event from the first game I managed to finish

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    I think I need a restraining order...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Behold! Queen of Never Frozen Beef and Type 2 Diabetes, Wendy Thomas.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Anyone else really miss epidemics?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    I miss how they could wreak havoc on not only your dynasty,but of the economy of the afflicted areas and your vassals too.Diseases feel quite downgraded in general to me in ck3,Ive barely had any rulers and heirs get struck down by it personally,and the lack of the map-sweeping epidemics and the even rarer but way more wild pandemic-tier black death ones were a great way the game got shaken up as time went on.

    And again,I miss how dynamic disease could be in ck2,especially with symptoms.I loved the mild panic you got when you saw a random headache or chest pain break out,and the dread of if it was something deadly or just your dumbass king eating too much pickled boars head again.

    I'm sure it'll all get added back with dlc eventually,but I just miss it quite a bit since reapers due was my first dlc I purchased for ck2 and is still my personal favorite for all the medieval suffering it caused your characters and the dynamic ways it could ruin or make your games.

    submitted by /u/SpyMateFan1
    [link] [comments]

    I think i got a bit lost?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Community Flavor Pack - 1 year anniversary devblog & teasers [link in comments]

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    I have restored the roman empire as tribal, start saxony 769

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    Catholic but better

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    I would like to talk to you all about my son Stenkil

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Stenkil was one of my first children, he was my illegitimate child with Princess Gunhild Svendsdatter from Denmark, she was married to the King of Sweden, Halsten Stenkilsson at the time, and my son Stenkil became the rightful heir to the throne. This was all, oh... About 77 years ago now? Time flies, I tell you Gunhild did things... But enough about that!

    I always kept a long watch on Stenkil, I was just a petty king at the time, not the almost Emperor I am today, and I was proud to have sired the heir to the Kingdom of Sweden! My liasons with Gunhild kept going, but we were caught, she was imprisoned but pardoned. This is where I start my great war with Sweden, and in a fierce battle at Søderkøping King Halsten recieved a fierce blow from my eldest legitimate son, Prince Starkaðr! King Halsten would later succumb to his injuries, and perish.

    Stenkil, becomes King of Sweden. Oh, but what was I to do? The entire Kingdom was on the warpath against sweden, they were catholics! And we were reformed Ásatrú! Oh, how I used to lay awake at night and think of my boy Stenkil and how I did not want to make battle with him. But, heavy is the head that wears the crown and I am servant of Odin, we conquered Sweden until they were nothing left, and then when the Kingdom of Sweden was only the island of Sweden, and in the final battle on the island of Gotland I mustered forth all the might of my Kingdoms forces, and crushed the once kingdom of Sweden.

    Stenkil, who was once a King, now destitute. This, was something I could not abide. So I made a plan, I hired a man to abduct Stenkil, and when I placed him in my dungeon I made him an offer. I told him, either you convert to Ásatrú, and you join my court, or you die here and now. And lo' and behold he accepted. He hated me at first ofcourse, but I gave him a good wife whom had a title, and I made him a vassal with land. Our relationship gradually improved from then on, and in my 96 years, most of my earlier children are dead.

    But, Stenkil! Or should I say Count Stenkil, at the solid age of 72 is still working hard as my spymaster. He has never uttered a word of complaint, and although his health is fading as of now amongst all my children, undoubtedly Stenkil is the one who I have treasured most, and experienced the most with.

    I just wanted to tell people about my son, I am very proud of having sired him.

    submitted by /u/Xiamocni
    [link] [comments]

    And yes, I was playing as Britannia

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    So I a 12 years old knows enough to be a 9 years old guardian?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    I got a Monty Python death!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Elephants are too op

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    4 Year old teacher, man I must be good!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    King Haraldr Fairhair's quest to murder his dumbass son.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Started a game as Haraldr Fairhair in CK2 and everything was going good. United Norway, had a decent son for an heir, then caught Great Pox from a Dutch bitch on a raid and was promptly castrated by my physician. All good, I've got my sole son & heir lined up and ready to go.

    Then my dumbass heir gets elected to a fucking county in Ireland and leaves my court like a fucking dumbass. Apparently Haraldr's cousins in Ireland thought he'd make a good count. Now the electors won't vote for my son because he's a 'foreign usurper', and I can't get him back to my court because he's landed in another realm.

    Luckily, the dumbass son left behind his sons that I could use as an heir. BUT dumbass son still inherits half of my demesne which is a problem because; A.) I'll have to fight the Scots to reconquer it; and B.) the counties he was set to inherit were the best counties in my realm, which makes the reconquering bit a little more difficult.

    So begins Haraldr Fairhair's quest to capture and execute his dumbass son for choosing to be a vassal of some stupid Scotsman instead of king of Norway.

    You can't plot to murder your own son, so I had to get a little more creative. I pressed a de jure claim against Scotland to start a war. After 3 years and 5 battles with him, I finally caught the idiot in southern France. New problem; dumbass son's good son (my grandson & heir) is set to inherit the Irish duchy and would leave my court, leaving me with a shit heir. So I had to land my heir (grandson) to keep him in my court, execute my dumbass son, and let dumbass son's other son inherit the shitty Irish county. Fortunately, since I didn't have any other sons to inherit, my landed grandson inherits everything. Succession secure.

    I just want to say this is probably one of the stupidest and most infuriating things seen in this game. Why the fuck would my sole son and heir to my kingdom, 2 duchies and 9 counties leave MY court to rule a single county in fucking Ireland and be disqualified from inheriting the kingdom? Primary heirs shouldn't be electable to holdings outside their realm. Gotta love elective Gavelkind.

    submitted by /u/Agricola20
    [link] [comments]

    Mom, you are pretty hot but no...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Look at this monster I created. 6 years old, 100 dread, 6000 influence, a mass murderer

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    My first Character, who is the Emperor of Byzantium, is still alive and my Son and Heir sits on the Lotharingian Throne already!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment