• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 4, 2021

    Crusader Kings Hundreds of hours and I only now discover there's a special screen for feasts???

    Crusader Kings Hundreds of hours and I only now discover there's a special screen for feasts???


    Hundreds of hours and I only now discover there's a special screen for feasts???

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    why not

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    That's what I call a Holy Order!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Continuing the series of CK3 formable nations, I bring you the Tsardom of Slavia.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    The head of the Karling dynasty is a Sultan in my Caliphate now.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Your daily genetic wonder

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    France, what the fuck happened?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Iceland keeping it real

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    The Bohemian Emperors

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Is dread overpowered?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    I've been playing for about 100 hours now and my biggest problem has always been succession causing all my vassals to rebel because of the lack of a long rule bonus. Well, recently I found out you can just execute random prisoners for dread until you have 100%, which means basically no rebellions unless you're super tyrannical. Should something be done to rectify this?

    submitted by /u/FatDog97
    [link] [comments]

    For the good of the Kingdom

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    How has the King of Ireland randomly joined the Olympic Champions society?(im Emperor of Greece) As far as I know, nobody in my realm has ever had any relation to Ireland.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Very young lover

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    When you eat something really tasty, and suddenly feel like you want to do some eugenics

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    French is the single most worthless "culture" in the game

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    What kind of culture hasn't discovered the idea of holding meetings? Christ on a bike, how these people could get of their swamp forests to build the second largest colonial empire in the world I'll never know. Waiting for dumb AI to research Plenary Assemblies is an exercise in futility. It researches every other random technology before going for the single most important one in the game; the ability to actually revoke titles from your rebellious vassals so you can do other things than just put down the same silly sods over and over.

    Oh and their men-at-arms are crap. A worse heavy cavalry than Cataphracts, and all the way at Late Medieval at that? Lolwut?

    submitted by /u/ecmrush
    [link] [comments]

    The most sinful man you´ll ever meet

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Interested in making a Mod based on the Icelandic sagas

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Hi Im starting to put together A Mod that brings in the character of the Icelandic sagas and would over hull Iceland to be more historically accurate. Im Icelandic and I grow up with the stories of my ancestors and this is my inspiration on this mod because CK3 is the perfect game to make a Icelandic sagas come a life all the petty battels and the plotting, drama. Iceland is settled in approximately 874.A.D to 930.A.D is christianized the year 1000.A.D and a massive civil war from 1220 ending in 1262 when we were subjugated by King of Norway. Im planning 2 different campaigns one more focused on the Sagas and Iceland before christianity and one More focused on the so called Sturlungaöld and the power play between the family clans. if you know how to mod the game and are interested in seeing this Saga mod hit me up

    submitted by /u/Lemmonyhaze
    [link] [comments]

    What's your opinion about the Meritocracy perk?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    To me it felt like cheating a bit. I was playing the Count Eudes start, and was basically able to get the French throne in 1 generation. I set up my heir to be able to have children which would be in the line for it, but then I realized I could just fabricate the claim and be done with it. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/nexuso1
    [link] [comments]

    My friend: "You should really start with Ireland". Me:

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    My character has two different eyes???

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    1924 hours played and CK2 can still surprise me with its flavour text OR "Never mind me, just talking with God through Rocky here"

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    My Beyond Epic Roman Empire

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment