• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    Crusader Kings So found this in the Traits/Icons file... Can you be Reincarnated in this game?!?!

    Crusader Kings So found this in the Traits/Icons file... Can you be Reincarnated in this game?!?!


    So found this in the Traits/Icons file... Can you be Reincarnated in this game?!?!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    Roman Empire with all imperial provinces reclaimed.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Why the hell can't we save our own children from jail in other countries?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    I'm the bloody Empress of the bloody Holy Roman Empire and I can't get my firstborn daughter back from the shitheel King of Denmark. I have enough soldiers to paint the Øresund Strait in imbecile, and enough money to make the Lord himself blush, but I can't get my daughter back since she is technically his wife and thus his courtier. She isn't even an adulterer or anything and got arrested in some stupid event, probably. Now my 25 year old Genius daughter is withering away in the dungeon of this hapless dog and I'd really like an option to either be able to ransom any prisoner (and then they join your court) or release them or else.

    submitted by /u/ecmrush
    [link] [comments]

    Remember folks, if even a Count needs therapy to get through depression, you have nothing to be ashamed of

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    I raided Constantinople, kidnapped the daughter of the emperor, married her to my son and heir, got killed in a murder scheme by the emperor now my grandson has claims on the Byzantine empire. Just lol

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    So as any sane Viking ruler i figured lets go raid. Went straight to the big dog and that sweet 118 gold loot. I got the gold but also a byzantine princess. Figured ill just marry her to my son, what can go wrong? A year later while raiding i die in an "accident" sure...

    Skip a few decades into the future, my grandson now has a full on claim on the Byzantine empire. Its cool but i have like 4k soliders and they have 18k so the Norse/Roman empire will have to wait.

    submitted by /u/luka031
    [link] [comments]

    I found Gigachad in CK3

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    I have impeccable taste in women...

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    My first WC IRONMAN run

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Return to Mongke

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Ayyyy

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    "I don't often form Bavaria. But when I do, I make 4."

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    Custom character under 400, ironman, default everything, start with one county -Visby, In One Lifetime both made it to Empire & reformed the faith, army so OP that every war was a slaughter (no levies raised, just MAA), always led her own army, still has more than a few years in her. The Female Chad

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Haesteinn's Ascension to Godhood

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    A Yngling on the North Sea Throne

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    Tall

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Please suggest me a duchy or a county to play tall that can form a kingdom without too much of an expansion, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Sunvaari
    [link] [comments]

    AI formed the Empire of Brittania

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Best Christian religion to convert to?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    I'm in a situation where my vassals will convert to anything. I'm not sure what I should convert to but I'm mainly looking at the orthodox.

    submitted by /u/PenaltyUnable1455
    [link] [comments]

    My most successful ironman campaign to date!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Why you can't negotiate the Danelaw

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    After running into issues with this myself, I dug into the files, and the description isn't entirely accurate. The actual requirements:

    Global

    • England does not exist

    Both Sides

    • At least Distinguished

    • Capital in de jure England

    • Has every county in at least 2 English duchies

    • Independent Count or Duke

    • Culture is still in the Tribal era

    One Side (the "Insular" side)

    • Culture is either West Germanic or Brythonic

    • Religion is not Germanic

    Other Side (the "Norse" side)

    Any one of:

    • Culture is North Germanic

    • Culture is Norman

    • Religion is Germanic

    So if you can't negotiate it, it's very probably because you're either North Germanic and trying to negotiate with another North Germanic country, or are West Germanic or Brythonic and trying to negotiate with another West Germanic or Brythonic country.

    EDIT:

    For a bit of clarity, the "Valid opponent" basically means there has to be an Insular side and a Scandinavian side, as opposed to the wiki requirements making it sound like any two West Germanic, North Germanic, or Brythonic countries can negotiate

    submitted by /u/RazarTuk
    [link] [comments]

    Open Lobby Multiplayer - Year 1069 - ALL DLC's

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Can you do the blood eagle execution? My brother just avenged our brother and sister by killing their killers with the blood eagle execution.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    My steward stole a whopping 7487 gold !

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Pretty good for 4 years old

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment