• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Crusader Kings Pro tip: If you need/want some cash, check your court chaplain. Because wealth is inherited, they can end up accruing huge fortunes.

    Crusader Kings Pro tip: If you need/want some cash, check your court chaplain. Because wealth is inherited, they can end up accruing huge fortunes.


    Pro tip: If you need/want some cash, check your court chaplain. Because wealth is inherited, they can end up accruing huge fortunes.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    And the award for my least popular dynasty member goes to...

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    One upvote and I'll fucking destroy my laptop

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Why does theByzantine always expand through the Steppe.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    As the title says, got any ideas why the byzantine AI keeps focusing focusing on the caspian steppe rather than syria or italia?

    Is there a mod that makes the AI focus on restoring rome rather than create the "Byzantine Empire of The Caspian Steppe"

    submitted by /u/YeetusDeletus9999
    [link] [comments]

    I imprisoned myself and I cannot free myself

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    This will not be another Roman Empire run, within a generation:

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    My first ruler: Apollinarios, Katepánō of Byzantine Italía, with his thriving family

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    I'm proud to say for the first time on Ironman mode that I've reformed a pagan religon

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Take my money! But please dont leave me...

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    My character is a forgiving paranoid who also happens to be a chaste seducer. The amount of stress he can easily get led him to become a lunatic as well.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    I did it. After more tries than I'd like to admit.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix this bug?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Virtuous Pope asks me to ambush and capture a bishop for 400 gold

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Two heavyweights!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    What a Bizzare Affair

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    What’s the longest war you’ve ever fought?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    I think I once fought one that when on for maybe ten to fourteen years.

    submitted by /u/WheatenBygone
    [link] [comments]

    Expose secrets to lower stress as Honest/Just Character

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    What the title says. It's a very strong way to lower stress as an honest/just character, because you can do it for every secret you uncover, which can be a lot.

    Paradox should probably nerf it to reduce the stress loss or only have exposing secrets reduce stress every few years. But I've been able to have my diligent, honest and just King to improve capital development constantly using this sorta exploit.

    submitted by /u/elhospitaler
    [link] [comments]

    Found THE Rollo, the conqueror of Normandy!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    My Saffarid campaign. Gonna stop playing now, but I would’ve liked to see the nightmare that was gonna be my succession.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    CK3 Top 5 Total Conversion Mods

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Me and My Friends Houses after only 80 Years.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Literally Unplayable

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    What are the advantages of creating a republic county?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    I experimented with it in my last playthrough not knowing what would happen. I granted a duchy title to a mayor and it turned into a republic and I'm assuming had some kind of elective as the mayors never had heirs, but were replaced upon death.

    At first it was beneficial with the mayors having high skills worthy of a council position, but as time went on they were replaced. Eventually I just revoked titles.

    I'm just wondering what benefits come with having a republic.

    submitted by /u/ScottMcPot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment