• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Crusader Kings A lot of wives, lovers and 170 some children later I finally got an heir I liked to take over my empire

    Crusader Kings A lot of wives, lovers and 170 some children later I finally got an heir I liked to take over my empire


    A lot of wives, lovers and 170 some children later I finally got an heir I liked to take over my empire

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    Dictator's feelings are important to!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    The Byzantines before and after I assassinated five of their leaders in a row

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Arthur's Return! (Can anyone tell me if this is an event? My game hasn't even been running for 950 years)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    'the cunt'

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    HE IS A GENIUS, AN INBREED GENIUS.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Game told me the English planned to conquer the islands. Mysterious occurrences followed very shortly after.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Behold the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    I take the bar exam in a few days. Naturally, this is how I spent my time

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    I stopped a 235% independence faction from declaring war - I'm surprised.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    In my campaign Emperor Diego V of Espainia rules over all of continental West Europe. De Jure Hispania, Italia and Francia are part of his land, and the majority of Germania as well, including Bohemia, Poland and Great Moravia, as well as the duchies of Transylvania and the Transylvanian Alps. In Africa, his domain stretch from Anybia to Gabes and the entirety of Egypt. His rule had just begun, inheriting this large empire from Emperor Rodrigo II, his father, who waged holy war in his late years, conquering Egypt.

    Right on the first year of his rule, factions mounted: 3 claimants, a independence faction and an A'shari uprising in Egypt were forming. 1 of the claimants, his sister, had the support of many nobles, forming at 128%. The independence faction included Germany, Bavaria, Poland, Tlemcen, Egypt, Marrakesh, Sardinia and Corsica, Italia and some other dukes. They mounted at 235%, and I freak out. Diego V had no kids - married at 13 yo to a Duchess of 69 yo. His father had beheaded is wife for treason, however. So I couldn't marry any children for alliances, I solely could remarry and negotiate whatever possible alliance. Only Poland negotiated successfully, and Diego V married at the age of 38 the young princess of Bavaria, at age 12. His Brother, king of Egypt wouldn't want to give in his claim on the Empire, and refused an alliance. Without Poland and Bavaria, the faction was at 180%.

    Diego V sent his spies to every court in the faction, including his Spymaster, king of Germany. Lucky stroke once, and we discovered the Queen of Italy to be a witch. The Emperor now has her on his hand, and the faction fell to 170%.

    Now came the dangerous part. All I had left was 3 months before an Ultimate, a few weak hooks on other Kings of the faction, and the power of being dynasty head. The strongest king in the faction, Germany was also Spymaster. I denounced him, giving imprisonment right, and used the hook. Either war, or justice. And Justice it was. The faction lost its leader and fell to 130%. The same was done to the leader (King of Aquitaine) of the claimant faction, that fell first to 91%. After the King of Portugal became a friend of the Emperor, in a feast event, the claimant faction was no more.

    At 130% the independence faction would still fire in 2 months. And so I settled to fear. In the Emperor's dungeon egyptian nobles and prisioners of the war of Egypt were still waiting justice. The fire took those that were too zealous to convert, and the axe fell on those that claimed the conquered lands. All others were converted, some released, some useful commanders recruited. Very few ransomed. Dread was at 100, and so the minor dukes and Sardinia and Corsica left the faction, for the first time, almost at 100%. The duke of Marrakesh rose as new leader, followed by France, Egypt and Tlemcen.

    The A'shari uprising fired, and my soldiers went on the unfaithful peasentry. The king of Egypt was grateful for keeping his crown, and he left the faction. Tlemcen was deposed by his own tyranny. Far to weak to act, at 78%, the Independence faction slowly went away... Too weak to send an ultimatum.

    submitted by /u/zedocacho
    [link] [comments]

    My infant son blackmailed me... He can't even talk yet.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    my ruler became infirm and my heir, after killing a peasant a while back, wasted no time and went ahead to fuck his sister

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Did i just fight with a polar bear :D? I didnt even know this exists

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    The history of the "Elevate the Kingdom of Mann & the Isles" decision.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Day 100 of posting a Celtic/Brythonic themed meme everyday until flavour pack.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    About to inherit the Mongol Empire on my first ever playthrough :)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    How do I stop vassal wars?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    My direct vassal started a war against a neighboring king over a county. Since he didn't want to stop that war, I declared war to the king over the duchy which contains the county he wanted since that duchy belong de jure to my kingdom. So now I've got the duchy and I gave it to some count into the duchy. Unfortunately, while I was at war, two counts, vassals of different vassals of mine, started a war for a county inside the duchy I want. I won the war, got the duchy and gave it away but the 2 counts didn't stop their war and I can't stop the war because I am not their direct liege. And that's just stupid. I am above their liege! I am the liege of their liege and they're attacking my vassal! Why isn't there an option to stop the war? Worse: when they started the war, they tried to siege the county they wanted and I had to army led by two disinherited sons in there! And they killed them! That makes me so mad! Like I am supposed to be an Emperor but two counts declare war and I don't even have the power to have them killed or stopped!

    submitted by /u/Bijour_twa43
    [link] [comments]

    Saw that post about the Schlegel family crest the other day and I knew what had to be done.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    After revoking a handful of titles, I think this (former) vassal might not like me anymore

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    King of all the isles..well, that I could find

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    I think he's a real meanie too

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Can you guys help me find some historical ancestors that are not to important but are related to the more famous characters in the medieval era

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    There is a cool mod on Steam that makes characters get their historical children. Like William getting Henry the 1st. The duke on Anjou gets Richard the Lionheart if his line is still alive.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2553856530&searchtext=

    because i suck at family trees, can you guys suggest me some start that will get some cool characters later on if i manage to not kill the line by then

    submitted by /u/luka031
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment