• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : July 23 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : July 23 2021


    Feudal Friday : July 23 2021

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.

    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    Regale us of your tales on our Discord

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A true ruler knows the only way to keep their realm stable is to keep theie vassals unstable

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Pope has no chill. He just called a crusade for Jerusalem on me, ignoring the fact, that I own no lands in Jerusalem, got "No, thank you", declared himself winner and gone home celebrating without actually conquering any land.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    First Game of my megacampaign with a friend pretty much complete

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    I actually did a smart thing in CK3 for once.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    So, essentially I'm western France. I've been eyeing up Britanny's lands and am planning to go to war once my fabricated claim finishes. Just to make sure everything's hunky dory I check their army and, to my surprise, notice that they have just as many troops as I do. A little glance tells me that, in actuality, the vast majority of their troops come from their alliance with Italy.

    At this point I'd usually say "screw it" and either wait for the current ruler of Britanny to die so the alliance ends or just go to war anyway and fight my way to a long, arduous, irritating victory. But for once I actually thought for a moment and checked exactly HOW they had an alliance with Italy. A little digging showed me the exact daughter of Britanny that had married the Italian king.

    So instead of killing either the king of Britanny or Italy, which would've been harder, I murder her and therefore break the alliance. Britanny now has less than a third of the troops I do and I stomp them into the dirt and steal the entire duchy.

    I know this might seem like an obvious thing to do but it really did make me feel like a genius at the time.

    submitted by /u/Stargazer86
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to merge these two Kingdom titles?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Just CK things

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Briefly about ways to have a nice baby

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    My brother is Basilius of the HRE, and I'm a sucker for sibling rivalries.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    I am the best choice my Liege had, apparently

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I only breed the most honest Spymasters.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    Played as Sardinia and decided to become a vassal to the HRE... Who could've thought they're gonna ellect me an emperor so soon?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Using a mix of Diplomacy and 4 Offensive Wars I managed to form the Empire of Britannia under Alfred the Great before he reached 53 [iron man]. Weirdly enough, I was able to vassalize the Danes but had to fight the fellow Irish. I am now planning the invasion of Scandinavia.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Update: she is now a basilissa and princess of england, has 6 children.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    I'm sorry I unleashed the Whore of Babylon on the world

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    TFW you fail your theology degree.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    CK3 Royal Court Musings: Merging cultures will be a shortcut to feudalism for tribal rulers.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Backstory for flavor, skip to TL;DR if you dun wannit.

    Currently, me and my best buddy are playing together in MP (867 start) - me as the duke/big boi chieftain of Lithuania, he as the duke/big boi chieftain of Prussia.

    I conquered my way to be crowned king with him as my ally while he focused on his economy and taking land from his vassals because why the hell do they have so much? NO SAMOGITIA, ONLY PRUSSIA!

    With my children married to the russians (who decided to snack on Estonia before we took the rest to smoooth out the exact de jure border of Lithuania, very satisfying), it was smooth sailing. We just turtled and focused on building up our tribal holdings. Now, just after his first ruler died and mine is in the final stages of contemplating existance, I have managed to just barely get the right learning perks and enough piety to reform the baltic faith (Gender Equality, but with Male Preference succession law), get the first blood legacy and disinherit one of my bois so I get to keep at least Kernave and Trakai.

    We are currently recovering from Confederate Partition tearing Prussia apart and waiting for my enlightened ruler to join his dear dead wive.

    Now, with an organized religion and two cultures (prussian under my buddy's ruler and lithuanian having replaced latgalian entirely), we would just have to play the waiting game and turtle until we can feudalize.

    But here's the kicker:

    When merging cultures in the Royal Court DLC, you can also merge some, if not all, innovations.

    Meaning: I research Lithuanian culture, my buddy researches Prussian culture. We research DIFFERENT INNOVATIONS. And then we could merge them to basically skip half of the research needed, spread the newly formed Lithuanian-Prussian culture throughout our land like the Riksgodi spread blood over temple walls and go feudal at the very least a whole generation, if not three, earlier.

    TL;DR: Two players in MP (or the AI if you can bribe/seduce/terrify it to do your bidding, I guess) can research their different cultures and merge them to get both cultures' innovations. One researches civil, the other military. Fuuuusion, ha! Boom, stage completed. Go feudal, profit.

    Opinions? Protests? Crusades?

    submitted by /u/Chakkoty
    [link] [comments]

    Got the event saying Genghis Khan had spawned, I ignored it. A few years later I see this? Bro why this guy tryna take over the world???

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Oh come on man.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Does this count as any% speedrun?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    So much for that Alliance

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Had an event where my sister was a bear, appointed her as a beneficiary in the crusade and now she owns a County, also, notice the vassals, another bear appeared and I have no idea where he came from. And now I have the chance to play it, really don't know what to do...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment