• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Crusader Kings Is this Fallout 4?

    Crusader Kings Is this Fallout 4?


    Is this Fallout 4?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    On this Bastille Day, I hereby declare myself retired from CKII.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    I finally did it. He took a lot of work, but my gay emperor seduced the gay pope.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    The Virgin Hermetic vs the Chad Illiterate Khagan

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    The characters in this game are amazing!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    The ultimate power top, Alp Arslan seduces me whilst at war to revoke my lone title

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    You flatter me, my lady!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Too many children survive childhood

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Look, they want this game to be fairly historically accurate. But children died in infancy all the time in the Middle Ages. I realize part of the challenge of the early game is the succession struggles, but it's not historically accurate that all but one of my eleven children survives infancy, no matter how skilled my physician. The life expectancy in the Middle Ages was so low precisely because all the infant deaths dragged down the average lifespan! I'd be interested in seeing more realistic infant mortality rates. You'd still have plenty of dynastic struggles in the early game, as evidenced by actual history.

    submitted by /u/KingDaeronI
    [link] [comments]

    I've won but at what cost?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Work was quiet so I got other "work" done. Behold my Slavic Megazord!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    The Haesteinning Emperors of China

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Curious George ��

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I tried Crusader Kings III for the first time yesterday

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Zero gameplay knowledge or experience. Just barebones knowledge of the game genre;

    - Tsar Boris I of Bulgaria;

    - Bolyars and my bitch-ass son rebel against me and want my throne;

    - I give out independences to buy time;

    - Make a bastard baby, acknowledge it, infuriating the factions further;

    - Make ANOTHER bastard baby;

    - Peasant revolt overwhelms my kingdom while I finally get a hold of the war system to try to beat back the official rebellions;

    - Try to seduce my own daughter because she was hot, fail;

    - Half my children die, idk who cares but my character's Stress level goes up cuz of it;

    - Kingdom is falling apart, treasury empty, can't buy armies, new built fort over capital is barely any protection;

    - What do.jpg

    - Mass-execute everyone I've gathered in the dungeons;

    - Official rebels enter my palace and dethrone me;

    - Watch my bitch-ass son actually doing way better with what is left of the Kingdom than what I did.

    Great game.

    submitted by /u/Dunerot
    [link] [comments]

    Finally!! Playing as the last Karling, and able to get pressed claims on both France AND HRE at the same time in the opening years.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Playing as the Last Karling Count of Vermandois. Used Meritocracy to set up claim throne scheme. While the scheme was playing out, realized the pope hates the HRE emperor and requested a claim on the empire.

    Then used OneProudBavarians trick of buying all kingdom titles and declaring independence after installing another HRE emperor. Create Francia. Boom most of Carolinian borders within 2 generations! So stoked this worked.

    submitted by /u/Kohnaphone
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody is in dire need of financial advice.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    My wife's lunatic trait really showing off here.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    New faith, new God

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    I want to create a new Jötunntru faith which venerates Loki rather than Odin, but I don't seem to be able to change the High God name. Can't I do that? That would kinda ruin the purpose if they still refer to Odin as their god.

    submitted by /u/ChristianTheBob
    [link] [comments]

    I wish clothing and names were more adaptive and appropriate than they are atm - example: Polish pagan tribal chief named Andrzej (Andreas/Andrew) in the 800s wearing the same embroidered silk-tunic as the Karling king of West Francia....

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    I know EPE exists, but I don't like what it does to CFP, but really, why aren't religious names sorted out from the choices of names based on religion? Why Andrzej a acceptable "Polish cultural name" for a freaking Pagan while "Andrew" is religious?And why are all Christian names in the religious name-category in English anyway?

    submitted by /u/Vainpaix
    [link] [comments]

    My wife kinda hates me... and I'm only 32, I still have time for ALOT more

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    This is the most Learning ive seen AI achieve

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    My character being very secretive about being gay, in a religion that doesn't accept it

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    When you loose a 95% chances plot

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Former queen/spouse should stay until a new one is there

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    There should be a mechanic that when your ruler dies and leaves his spouce a widow before the heir turn of age and marries a new queen the old queen (the mother of the heir and new ruler) should stay in effect as special advisor to help with your court... It's almost the other way around that this is not the case right now. There is even a distinct title, 'queen dowager'.

    submitted by /u/SimonAdtReddit
    [link] [comments]

    So, what dynasty rules the Arabian peninsula?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment