• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : July 16 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : July 16 2021


    Feudal Friday : July 16 2021

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.

    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    Regale us of your tales on our Discord

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    *Discovers wife is cheating through achievement*

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Aight so in all my time playing the game i never got the achievement for having 10 living kids so i decided to do a quick run where id give myself lustful and fecund. I did it in Ireland as insular Christianity lets you have 3 concubines and also happened to not have the achievement for Ireland.

    I have 10 kids...

    Nothing happens for at least a year...

    I get another one of my wives preggo and then she has the kid and i get the achievement as soon as the game ticks over.

    Kinda sus man.

    One of my wives is compassionate, honest and my lover, one of my wives has max opinion and is my lover, one hates me but is only 10, last one is lustful, she gonna get executed.

    submitted by /u/Lycerus734
    [link] [comments]

    when you are passing your brother invasion force in the war for your claim against his kingdom after your father died

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Day 92 of posting a Celtic/Brythonic themed meme everyday until flavour pack.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    Fat Ireland is always good!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    i don't think the pope is having a good time

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Wtf...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Emperor Watching his Empire

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    The "King" of Hungary [Bordergore]

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    AITA for crushing a vassal’s hopes and dreams?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    So here I am, queen of the white rus and two others I can't pronounce, the largest Norse kingdom and the bulwark between the mongol hordes and the rest of Europe.

    Things have been going pretty well, I've got an alliance with Sweden I plan on breaking soon to conquer them, the Christians failed their holy war against Poland, and my heir is actually competent. I'm pretty happy.

    Then when I'm hosting court and preparing to invade Sweden so nobody vassal walks up to me and declares himself the rightful king of the white rus. He isn't even Russian! Neither am I but that's not the point.

    He demands a trial by combat and so I let my sweet husband fight him figuring it be a good way to show off how bad ass my husband is and to get rid of a fool. My husband is a great guy but he loses pretty handily and suddenly I'm the queen of a land that has an unpronounceable name!

    I glance up at my map and lo and behold the new hold of the white rus is a single fucking county. The new "king" has 500 men to his name and he's sandwiched between my most powerful vassals and a growing in power khan.

    Now I haven't really lost anything and the east part of my kingdom is always rebelling anyway so I really don't give a shit. But it's the principle of the thing. I gather up my 8000 troops, call in another 10k from allies and descend on this jackass with the fury of Thor.

    It takes maybe a day to capture him and his lands and I have him executed for treason and for stealing the best named kingdom I have.

    But looking back I'm not sure I handled that right. I've been feeling really stressed and have been spending a lot of money on a single coat that I could have used to pay for a small army of mercenaries. Was I in the wrong?

    submitted by /u/SlayerofSnails
    [link] [comments]

    Leeeeeeroy!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Glitterhoof... The Nun

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Personal Best for Stats (Ironman)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    I have high hopes for one of them...

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Some guy playing CK3 on the new Steam ad.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    So, my heir somehow usurped the Papacy.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    HE IS RESTLESS

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Is having only bastards a good strategy to keep lands from breaking apart?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    The forced partition was driving me nuts, so I started up a new game in ironman with a genius woman. I then went around trying to find men with good traits to have kids with, and refused marriage. I had two daughters with quick and intelligent, one son with no traits. I went ahead and legitimized the daughter with the intelligent trait in case I died before getting a smart son. Had two more sons, last one was quick so I legitimized him and he became my heir. My son is set to inherit everything, and my bastards show they have no claims. There's that -10 opinion for being a fornicator and my son has that for being a legitimized bastard, but those penalties don't bother me. I'm getting close to death now. Can I keep doing this until I manage to get primogeniture, or is there some other penalties that I haven't encountered yet?

    submitted by /u/rusrow
    [link] [comments]

    I just have two questions. 1. How did you do it? 2. Why did you tell this to everyone?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    My Scandinavian border gore (the more you look the worst it gets)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    I just want one game where stuff is normal

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Population Genocide causing tons of revolts. Anyone know what causes this modifier to pop up???

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Really Pope? For this little?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    DOING LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE would be better for the war

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Constantly losing my own county due to popular revolt against liege

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    I'm playing a Franconian character in Aachen; my liege is the King of Lotharingia and is French. I fabricate a claim on Cologne and conquer it for myself. It has a -50 popular opinion from "chafing control" that is set to expire in a few years. It has a +5 popular opinion because my dynasty has the Mostly Fair ability.

    Immediately I get a warning that the county is part of a faction against my liege. About a year later it's simply removed from my realm and becomes an independent count because it revolted against my liege. I immediately declare war and capture it in a few months.

    Again, a year or so later it's removed from my realm. Again, I declare war and take it back.

    Once again it's part of a popular revolt faction against my liege. In the meanwhile, chafing control expires so now the county is at +5 popular opinion. It doesn't leave the revolt faction. A year or so later it's removed from my realm. Again, I declare war and take it back.

    Pissed off because I want Cologne as the seat of my realm and I want to build the damn cathedral there, I join a couple other piddling co-vassals in an independence faction and just break away from Lotharingia and found my own god damn kingdom. No more popular revolt.

    What are you actually supposed to do here instead? Like how can you stop counties that have no problem with you from being made independent because your liege just lets them go?

    submitted by /u/xaradevir
    [link] [comments]

    oh god oh fuck

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment