• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Crusader Kings Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

    Crusader Kings Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.


    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    I asked my 4 year old sister to choose outfits for my character and his family. Second picture are her designs

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    You should WHAT?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Are you shitting me?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    HRE took a spot in Ireland so I took a spot in the center of their empire

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    average invasion of china

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    The kingdom of jerusalem turned muslim right afther the crusade... task failed successfully

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    The Heathen Kingdoms in 895 A.D

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    First proper game with no help from guides, very proud of myself going from Finland to an Empire in around 100 years in game!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    ! ! !

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    We should be able to trade titles

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    One thing that bothered me was one of my vassals held land in my dejure duchy while I held land in his dejure duchy. Instead of spending several years fabricating a claim onto that county, It would make sense if the game implemented a feature which allows me to make a deal with the vassal. A deal which he gives me my dejure land and in turn I'll give him his dejure land. Land trading could help with vassal border gore

    submitted by /u/isaac_newton00
    [link] [comments]

    The AI will just sit there and lose the war, when all we have to do is attack them...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Day 52 of posting a Celtic/Brythonic themed meme everyday until flavour pack.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Join us for an interview with the CK3 Game Director

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Greetings everyone

    I wanted to invite you to a LIVE interview we are doing with the game director of Crusader Kings 3, Alexander Oltner. The interview will be held on our Discord channel on the Developer Dialogue channel (Link below) at 6 AM EST Tuesday morning.

    If you'd like to get an alert when we release the episode or a heads up of our upcoming interviews sign up for our newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/18c9d2953cb9/developer-dialogue-newsletter

    Discord: https://discord.gg/mPnpXnA Website: https://developerdialogue.com

    If you want to check out our podcast type 'Developer Dialogue in your favorite podcast app.

    submitted by /u/Jean_Apple
    [link] [comments]

    End of an Era indeed

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    100 Years into the game and the border gore is horrendous

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    I've just took the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland) as Denmark. I used subjugation casus beli, so the vassals are still catholic Gaelic. I'm worried that when my heir inherits she will have to give these up as they will definitely rebel. How do I stop them from rebelling.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    You decide what I do in my next campaign!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    I want to do a new game of CK3, and I want you to decide what I do! Just comment on this post with ideas! 1st response chooses start date. -2nd response chooses character -3rd-10th responses choose what I do (challenges, game rules, fun ideas) etc.

    Please don't do something too challenging, I'm not that good.

    At the end, I will post the map and tell you the story of what I did!

    submitted by /u/Deedo2017
    [link] [comments]

    Behold the Gribasi Free State, the empire inside the empire

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Bruh why it gotta do this to me

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment