• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Crusader Kings I just fought the Pope in Single-Combat

    Crusader Kings I just fought the Pope in Single-Combat


    I just fought the Pope in Single-Combat

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    "Hey what's crusading like? Sounds like it must be a lot of fun!"

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    I, the Sunni Calipha, had a pleasant time Stargazing with the Catholic Pope

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    The True CK Experience

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    I have a wart.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Spammed the Coat of Arms Randomiser for two hours, here are the notable results

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    wHaT ShaLL I dO ???????

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    This probably isn’t very impressive but I’m a newer player and I gained independence from HRE really quick.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    My 55 yo wife is cucking me with my 21 yo son and Heir. What an absolute Chad.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Day 20 of posting a Celtic/Brythonic themed meme everyday until flavour pack.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    For some reason I am becoming obese despite being inappetetic, and by shunning food while obese, I could be both famished and obese at the same time.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    This comely lass presented me "this" 50 years into the run.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Playing Tall (Sardinia) For the First Time. My Constant Warring Has Lead to Some Great Bordergore.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    This CoA in the vanilla game.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    Showing off the power of the CK3 scripting engine: The Tetris Mod.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    Fine! I'll Make my own North Sea Empire with Tawlbwrdd and Brothels and Bards.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Ideas for Achievement Combo Names

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Must be fraternal twins.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Why did the English flag change?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Is it just me, or is CK3 too easy?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    I don't know how anyone else feels, but for me it feels like that CK3 is much easier even on Ironman than CK2 was and other Paradox games (e.g. EU4) are.

    Case in point: I was able to do a world conquest on my first playthrough (with Hungary), without even trying to do WC strategies and I never even got close to that in any other Paradox games. On my second (and latest) playthrough I started as a tribal Irish Ásatrú count in 867, and three characters down the line I am the Emperor of Britannia and Francia with a reformed Ásatrú faith and feudalism. At this point I don't feel like there's any challenge left in the game.

    I know I could play a different style than trying to paint the world to my colour, but I don't like restricting myself - I prefer the game restricting me.

    Anyhow, I would really prefer if Paradox added harder difficulty settings to the game, where it's really hard not just to conquer new lands but to keep hold of current ones as well.

    Anyone else feel like this?

    submitted by /u/trollokvoltak
    [link] [comments]

    About CK3's tech being tied culture

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    Does anyone else hate this system? You want to have the smallest culture possible and actively want to prevent your own culture from spreading while focusing dev.

    If you already have a large culture, it still feels pointless to spread your culture to high dev provinces since it takes so long and you could just be developing what you already have.

    I know CK3 has a focus on roleplay and not map painting with your culture and having the best tech around isnt the end all be all, but it still feels bad to me.

    submitted by /u/ComeInToMadness
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to fabricate a hook to form the archduchy of Austria but it was discovered. Now the Emperor thinks that I tried to murder him and hates me. Is this a bug or does a exposed fabricate hook scheme count as a murder scheme?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    My Illiterate Archbishop

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment