• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Crusader Kings Alright you handsome devil, just this once I'll let it slide

    Crusader Kings Alright you handsome devil, just this once I'll let it slide


    Alright you handsome devil, just this once I'll let it slide

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Have the devs discussed an Iron Century or Charlemagne bookmark yet? They no longer intend to manually add dates between bookmarks, but I think including major events would be worthwhile. A Treaty of Verdun start would only include gavelkind after the first division and before the Vikings arrive.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    When I discover I'm married to the coolest woman alive

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    More start dates!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    My character is so tall his vassals mistake him for an adult at 9.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    My little Agincourt

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    The highest learning I've ever had!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    The essence of playing the Byzantine empire

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Day 18 of posting a Celtic/Brythonic themed meme everyday until flavour pack.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Behold! Debt!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Really? Of all people, you chose him as your lover?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    What happens when Iceland doesn't have enough to focus on?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Is there any way to convert foreign rulers in ck3?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    In CK2 you could send your court chaplin to foreign lands and have a small chance of them converting to your religion, in a way representing how the christians converted Scandinavia for example. I can't find a way to do this in ck3, am I missing something, or is it impossible to make Scandinavia christian in the 867 date?

    submitted by /u/Adrized
    [link] [comments]

    I used to play this game as just a map-painting simulator but I've recently discovered how much better proper roleplaying is. The stories are so good.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    I started a game last night where I created a character and based it on myself (including looks) and started off. I had several children get murdered and my wife died as well, I remarried, then another son died in battle and a daughter died in childbirth. My character was stressed and melancholic and I didn't think they had much left to do and I was kind of ready to just ditch him and play as the heir, a grandson, so I started making the decision to commit suicide. The new wife intervened and stopped my character from killing himself and there's been several little events where she keeps checking up on him and becoming his friend, she gifted him a kitten (I named him "Bitch" and all of my vassals love him), and it's honestly given me motivation to keep playing as this one character. The little things, like a relationship between two characters that care for each other, they honestly make the game so much better and I'm kinda disappointed that I never really tried doing something like this before. In the future I'm definitely going to try to roleplay characters instead of just map-painting because it honestly is so much more fun and satisfying.

    submitted by /u/Osariik
    [link] [comments]

    After 100 hours I finally got a pet!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    My Danish Empire

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    So William won in 1066 and then this happened...

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Built an Empire; what next??

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    So I've played ~200hrs+ of CK3 so far, and love it. But, in the mid-late game I find myself getting bored. I've built up an empire, changed religions, married and murdered sons and daughters, raided and crusaded all around. Without an AI that is able to seriously challenge me and threaten to break what I've built, I don't know what to get up to. What's next? What do you guys get up to in the late game to keep things fresh and interesting?

    submitted by /u/bigalhosko
    [link] [comments]

    This is what happens in the event where two of your lovers fight to the death for you

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Who was the Grandmaster of the Teutonic Knights when they conquered Prussia?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    I've tried google, YouTube and r/History but I've never gotten a straight response

    submitted by /u/Craig-from-Mcdonalds
    [link] [comments]

    I'm ready to die now. I've won

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    How do I bang Alfred the greats wife?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    I'm playing as Harald fairhair and I just want to fuck with Alfred but I have 0% of doing it. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Craig-from-Mcdonalds
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment