• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Crusader Kings Wanted to share whit you guys this absolute unit of a daughter i had during a game

    Crusader Kings Wanted to share whit you guys this absolute unit of a daughter i had during a game


    Wanted to share whit you guys this absolute unit of a daughter i had during a game

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    THIS EVENT IS SO CUTE

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Understandable, have a nice day

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    We modded in randomly generated monsters because why not

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    What do yall think of my Roman empire so far?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Big CK3 Multiplayer! The Open Beta Works - Please help us give as much feedback as possible! (Explanation in the comments)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    eᴝ

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Finally created Indian Britain

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    HAPSBURG INTENSIFIES

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Wtf? Never saw this in my 600 hour playtime

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    My first ever crusade... Accidentally conquered Egypt as a child

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Characters not being in the right place really needs to be fixed. This time one of my concubines wandered off back to Spain, outside of my diplomatic range. Which somehow doesn't stop her from having babies with my son in Byzantium.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    So I gave CK2 a shot

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    I've mentioned in a previous post 3 days ago that I wasn't sure whether or not I should give CK2 a shot. I did and I gotta say that I am absolutely in love with the game. Sure, CK3 has better graphics and a smoother gameplay but CK2 has more depth and with DLCs it's just perfect in my opinion. Not to mention all the awesome mods that exist for this game. I do have to admit that I had to get used to the gameplay at first. But after a while I got used to it and it's fun as hell.

    I thank you all for your help and advice :D

    submitted by /u/Timmeman123
    [link] [comments]

    Coolest title synonymous with “empire”?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Do characters tan?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    I've been playing as Haesteinn and conquered the kingdom of Maghreb and I don't know if it is just me but he now seems to have a darker complexion to the northern rulers. Has anyone noticed this? If it's true I think it's a cool mechanic.

    submitted by /u/Thekoolaidman757
    [link] [comments]

    Shieldmaidens not available after Norse culture split?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Embrace danish culture, no longer able to appoint my daughter as shieldmaiden

    submitted by /u/paprika9999
    [link] [comments]

    I was bored so I tried to make Zhang Fei from Dynasty Warriors just for the hell of it.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Regicide ?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Tip for people who want to save scum in ironman

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    I see posts where people suggest alt+f4, task manager or other forms of crashing the game to save scum in ironman. You don't have to do that. Just alt+tab to desktop, go to your save folder, copy the latest save of your run, paste it somewhere else (I have a folder for this on my desktop, often with alternate versions just in case), then exit to menu. Once you're back to the main menu, you can overwrite the save with the old one, then simply click continue, and it will work fine. You don't have to crash the game, then wait for it to load back up again. It takes like, a minute for me. It's much faster, and easier, in my experience.

    Hope this helps!

    submitted by /u/cemreserpal
    [link] [comments]

    King Clodion of Germany joined the Pope in a holy war against me. I captured and executed his entire family incl. mother in retaliation. Later he converted to Paganisme.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Day 17 of posting a Celtic/Brythonic meme everyday until flavour pack.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment