• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Crusader Kings STOP PUTTING KIDS IN THE DUNGEON

    Crusader Kings STOP PUTTING KIDS IN THE DUNGEON


    STOP PUTTING KIDS IN THE DUNGEON

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:27 AM PST

    Or just any random person I captured in war.

    Today, during one of my sieges, I captured a child. He was quite short, had blond hair and rosy cheeks. That's all I remembered of him; after that I continued sieging, eventually ending the war with the Great Heathen Army to a decisive victory.

    Right after that, I received a notification from one of my dungeon guard: "a prisoner has died in your dungeon."

    I went and check.... it was the very same kid during the beginning of the war. I asked what the guard what his last words were. The guard said the kid had been very sickly, and could not make much of a rustle. But during his last few days he would shriek in agony.

    "WHY DID YOU FUCKING PUT HIM IN THE DUNGEONS" I screamed at the guard

    "don't we put everyone that's not a noble in there?"

    I did the only thing I could after that, I checked up on the kid's parents. -70 opinion, "caused the death of a love one". I was wrapped in guilt. Because I didn't check my dungeons during the war, I have caused the death of a child. I can't bear it, his parents are grief-stricken, they're not nobles, they're just commoners who only have their one kid. And it was me who caused the death of that kid.

    TLDR: stop automatically putting commoners in the dungeons

    submitted by /u/BarnabasFarFolk
    [link] [comments]

    Shitty regions map (for decisions)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Ended the what of the who now?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:40 PM PST

    3 Realism/Difficulty Problems and Suggestions

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:14 AM PST

    Crusaders Kings 3 does not have to be realistic. However, some mechanisms are just bad due to being unrealistic. I have wanted to address three of them for now.

    1. The game needs extended fog of war. If players unrealistically know that everybody's allies, money, and army size by default, it is easy to decide whether go to war or not. Acquiring all this information should require some work especially for ironman.

    • Chancellor's "Integrate Title" task is often useless and weakest overall. This could be changed for another task that gains information about the target realm's alliances and people who rules. Also, this information should be gradual such that you will know everything that your allies or family members know.
    • In order to know how much money or how many levies one has, you should have your spymasters "Find Secrets" at a court. In addition to secrets, they will deliver that information.

    2. The game is lacks of expedition mentality. Generally, armies move as a whole in medieval times. Therefore, they need comprehensive preparations beforehand. In ck3 we are forced to maneuver with multiple smaller stacks. The initial supply limit is not enough for historically accurate expeditions.

    • There could be a decision that allows you to prepare your army additionally for multiple time lengths for a proportional amount of money.

    3. Factions are the only mechanism that makes this game a little bit difficult, yet it feels unrealistic and repetitive. Every time the ruler dies vassals want to install somebody on the throne even, they have a good opinion of me. They have to have legitimate reasons and the game should indicate that. I am totally okay with other factions such as independence and liberty but, claimant factions are often nonsense.

    • Just make it less frequent or give them legitimate candidates such as your eldest son you disinherit, former respectable holder of a title you have usurped, a tremendously popular one with good stats from your house.

    I have different problems with this game too, yet they are out of realism context and often discussed by fellow Redditors.

    submitted by /u/the_real_barbasan
    [link] [comments]

    Funny how nothing changes

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:30 AM PST

    Just one bald dude conquering everything. Even death.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:46 AM PST

    The Heraclian Dynasty of Roman Emperors (610-711 CE)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:37 AM PST

    New adventures await us! Start location suggestions for our next weekly Livestreams

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Basil the Greek Slayer

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Crusader Kings 3 nerfs the Pope, makes it easier to imprison your kids, and stops crotch exposure

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Thats how everything ended.(last post)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:02 AM PST

    Finally, the one who truly belongs in holy seat of the Vatican is restored

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:03 AM PST

    World conquest finished. Behold my Hellenic Mongol-Roman Empire \(O3O)/

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Jomsvikings have carved out a pagan Teutonic State in Sweden

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:04 PM PST

    Does anybody find the alliance system to be too kind to the player?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:18 PM PST

    In my current play through I am playing as a count in France, and I am currently pressing a claim against the Queen of England with the help of a bunch of random misfits from around Central Europe. We are kicking her booty with the power of friendship and light footmen, and it seems a little ridiculous that I can so easily ally myself with dukes half a world away who will drop everything they're doing at a moments notice to practically win my wars for me.

    I know it goes both ways and the AI can do the same, but they don't seem to get too many allies and I just swamp every war I fight because I have more daughters than I know what to do with. Does anyone else feel this way as well?

    submitted by /u/persistent-puffin
    [link] [comments]

    Ironman mode Pagan start in 867, finally got the Bengal Empire completely under my realm!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:16 PM PST

    The Heir of the Merovingi Dynasty

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:22 PM PST

    I've been searching in the Merovingi dynasty tree and i found that the Catambria House and their dynasty are the true heirs of the Merovingi Family! Maybe im wrong idk, but thats really cool!

    submitted by /u/otaku_haven
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever played until 1453?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:42 PM PST

    200 iq peasant revolt leader

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:39 AM PST

    Secretly shia, immortal Latin Emperor Constantine the Great and his immortal, heretic horse-chancellor Glitterhoof

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:09 AM PST

    Abudrar are elite

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:44 AM PST

    This madlad saw that the Spanish kings were too busy fighting each other so sailed with his 250 troops and took a chunk of land.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:01 PM PST

    How do I press a weak claim against Byzantines?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:36 AM PST

    I'm playing as Francia with CK2Plus and I married a Greek Princess with a weak claim on the Byzantines. But since they're Byzantines there's never a female ruler and no matter how many assassinations I go through there's never a child ruler elected. I finally got to the point where the Basileus is incapable and therefore in a regency but it still won't let me put my wife on the throne, I even tried assassinating her to give my son the claim but he can't use it either

    submitted by /u/FeelTheBernCallTheDr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment