• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Crusader Kings I just sent my ransom out, hope he can release me from jail😭😭😭

    Crusader Kings I just sent my ransom out, hope he can release me from jail������


    I just sent my ransom out, hope he can release me from jail������

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    When you want to eat a small OPM as a major power mid-lategame

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    What determines the size of the 3d siege weapon in ck3? I found this comically large trebuchet next to a small army, with only 20 trebuchets

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    A problem, a rant and a solution(?)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    When that Holy War music hits

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    The 3 musketeers

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    He is also one-legged, one-eyed and one-armed... Seems pretty healthy to me.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    I did this as Haesteinn...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    When the General is afraid to admit your land is under siege!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    The race to form Mann and the Isles

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Half a million deaths in a single battle.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Well thanks for telling me what your "secret plans" are

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Catholicism so strong it converted the Jomsvikings

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Paradox please make becoming soulmates instantly break existing lover relations.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    I think it's great that they made soulmates a way to prevent most cheating in game, giving options to players is mostly a good thing, but they forgot about existing lovers.

    So right now your soulmate can't be seduced and doesn't try to find lovers (with a few exceptions) but still cheats on you with preexisting lovers. Is this intended?

    In most posts complaining about soulmates cheating this is very likely what happened.

    Now i thought i saw everything in CK3, until today a noblewoman decided to romance me. She is 18, i was 67. Sure why not? (This was an intrigue run i had never gotten married). I say yes, my character was in poor health already so we got married.

    We are soulmates, first kid pops up I'm beautiful, she is beautiful, the kid is beautiful. Great. Then i find out she is lovers with my bishop. I know it's a game, but it pissed me off, i mean she wasn't lustful or seductress or intrigue based (neither was the bishop and I'd never marry her like that) and she still has the need to have a lover and a soulmate. What the hell? A regular character? Really?

    Reloaded the save to find the truth. Said no to being soulmates and she immediately got pregnant and had a pretty baby from the bishop.

    Now the worst and most confusing part, i reloaded and redid everything to take a screenshot of the "infidelity" and this time she likely broke up with the bishop when she married me and there was no cheating plus there was a sizable "LOVE" (not lovers) modifier in our relationship. That's when i see it....

    The real kick to the head: She romanced me and she was my daughter. The game (She) knows this cause in her relation (after we got married) it has a father bonus and she had a disputed heritage secret (previous to getting married). No, i had no idea about it and did nothing of an active sort for this to happen, like i said it was an intrigue run, i had tons of kids.

    So now i'm marked as her father but she doesn't register as my daughter-wife, only as my wife. I can't even divorce her based on an incestuous marriage. It's crazy.

    But there's more. I remembered that another young woman tried to romance me a few years earlier so i checked her. I think before we became soulmates, she died while pregnant. Take a wild guess as to whether she was my daughter and the kid wasn't mine. Yes on both accounts.

    Daughters aside (can't be normal, has to be a bug), all these situations just diminish my enjoyment of the game, i'd like a bit more control over these type of things, so at the very least:

    Paradox please make becoming soulmates instantly break existing lover relations. If it's already implemented it certainly isn't working all the time.

    submitted by /u/Soladir111
    [link] [comments]

    Proposal for CK3 - An option instead of jailing a criminal then immediately ransoming them for money there be an option to just have them pay a fine

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Example: I'm currently the head of the Roman Empire with Orthodoxy religion. I constantly get spammed by 'You can imprison XYZ for their crimes" so then I click imprison, then ransom them right away to get their money. It's just too many pop-ups.

    I would like to see an option where I could just offer them to pay a fine instead. The cost of paying the fine vs having them go to jail than ransoming could be like 25% less for balance. And the percentage chance of success could weigh them same as your imprison chance plus the ransom chance. You could also factor in traits like Stubborn to lower the accepting of paying the fine.

    As far as debuffs they could be the same as 'imprisoned family member' but instead be 'extorted family member' or something like that. Extorted probably isn't the best word to use, but something along the lines of that.

    submitted by /u/StoKill99
    [link] [comments]

    Custom dynasty starter for 400 points. Strong blood decision on start of the game and there is a good chance that one of your children will have all 3 good traits.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Look how they massacred my boy..

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    If you get both the blot and ritual cannibalism tenets you can now become a cannibal by holding the human sacrifice festival

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Now that's THE Third Rome.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    How to revoke Head of Religion title?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Accidentally gave my religious head of faith title

    Tried to kill of the successors, but I'm ton sure the title will be destroyed. Also, there are so many of them

    Now I gave an indepence to the vassal and will just try to seize all his lands to make him unlanded

    Saw some posts with code-changing, don't want to do it

    UPDATE: If you make a person with the head of religion title to be unladed, it's destroyed and u can create it back

    submitted by /u/katonsew
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the Canute the greater achievement, after 50+ hours on one save.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    I heard you like Massive Peasant Uprisings

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    "...And That's How I Dealt With Mongols, Boy"

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment