• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Crusader Kings Wait, it's all Scandinavia?

    Crusader Kings Wait, it's all Scandinavia?


    Wait, it's all Scandinavia?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:51 AM PST

    My emperor looks like a guy standing on another guys shoulders

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Ho Ho Ho

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:00 PM PST

    Probobly even quicker than this

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:45 AM PST

    I know this has probably been posted before, but as a new player I find “the Father of Spain” of Portugal kinda funny

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:02 PM PST

    Not even an ugly trait...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    For those that saw my post earlier of the two chads. I present you with the true form of male perfection, the Giga-Chad

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:33 PM PST

    The result of some poor planning on my part. The family dinners are going to be complicated.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Finally completed the collection!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:41 PM PST

    After mending the great schism, I decided to banish the pope to the Maldives, forever to crusade against the Indians.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:10 PM PST

    The Caliph and I just had such an epic battle that we broke time.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:25 AM PST

    I, an Anglo-Saxon woman who was an offshoot of the Godwin family, Countess of some random mountain nearby Constantinople that was completely immune to all and any epidemics, was so holy that God sent me a meteor for me to make a sword out of.

    I then promptly fought the Caliph in single combat, mortally wounding him. The fucker then stabbed me in the back when I rallied my men. We both died but apparently this broke time, because the Caliph didn't die. Me and my friend, the Duke of Norfolk, found out many years later about time fucking breaking because I was trying to tell him the Holy Roman Emperor was about to shit himself to death. We then had a big argument about whether or not the Emperor had diarrhoea. At that we realised my emperor and his emperor were different people and his was not shitting himself to death.

    We restarted the game to find out that we were both in different timelines because, while yes it was my emperor who was shitting himself to death, the Caliph actually did die.

    So yeah, I completely fucked time by duelling the Caliph in single combat. And that's the story of how Cynegyth of Cynegyth became a saint in like 4 years.

    submitted by /u/KrazeeKieran
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes it do be like that tho...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:31 AM PST

    One wrong crusade benefactor then boom! Jerusalemite France!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:45 AM PST

    3 achievement campaign: Started as Count Eudes of Anjou, then went for Frankokratia and finished with my first consolidation of the Roman Empire (and completed a dynasty legacy for the first time on my way, so I got 4 in one game)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:58 AM PST

    It's FINALLY About to Happen!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:19 AM PST

    Episode 3: The Celts strike back

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:52 PM PST

    CK3 Map Template

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:11 AM PST

    Hi! I've been looking for a map template for CK3 for my videos and since I couldn't find any, I decided to make my own. Feel free to download it here!

    https://preview.redd.it/igd2pvhqd2e61.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=285742feebfd40a65d9f4ee92d5e53ebe769b195

    I added three kingdoms just as an example, you can use their preset to make something of your liking. It has a complete province map mode with baronies and counties.

    https://preview.redd.it/v8qxeb5vd2e61.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=d6910adccbc24322a2a4c4b67d6e6e33acb4eba6

    And lastly, full empty map

    https://preview.redd.it/5nsgzy0yd2e61.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=08d09d1953e736ae73bfabbb404b15185877a42a

    I hope you guys enjoy it!

    submitted by /u/AleppoMusic
    [link] [comments]

    I've been boxed in...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Should were be accepted cultures in CK3 ?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:51 AM PST

    I know that almost always the ruling culture wants to assimilate the ruled one, but sometimes some cultures were accepted. Maybe if they were accepted they could share technology faster and the opinion penalty would be reduced and they wouldn't get assimilated. Maybe they could even combine if they are in the same culture group. There is such a similar feature like this in EU4, so why not in CK3.

    submitted by /u/megalodontoni
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Legal Eagles, It's Time To Think Like A Crusader!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:19 PM PST

    Can the real Bavaria please stand up?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:03 PM PST

    Ironically, the Crusades Ruin a Wonderful Game

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:19 PM PST

    For anyone who plays a non-Catholic ruler, the crusades are laughable. The Pope alone, despite being unlanded for hundreds of years, can mobilize tens of thousands of soldiers. Worse, there is no rhyme or reason to where and when he attacks and to who joins him, and the crusades are otherwise completely separate from the rest of the game (one Catholic ruler with whom I had 100 relationship throughout the Crusade in which he was attacking me, also gifted me 150 gold during the crusade).

    It's not just that they are unbelievably difficult, usually impossible, to fight off. It's that they break the narrative by having no conceivable connection to the historical evolution of one's game. Fighting off one targeting Romagna, fine. Fighting one off targeting Galicia which has been Muslim in my game for 500 years? Less fine.

    It needs a patch, badly. I'm sorry if this sounds like a vent, but this is like the 8th fucking Crusade, and I just fought an insane one off a very short while before the latest was called. It doesn't make any historical sense and it's game-ruining.

    submitted by /u/ND7020
    [link] [comments]

    When Grandma makes the pie just right...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:20 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment