• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Crusader Kings In my mind, the Jimena dynasty will always be synonymous with Crusader Kings. So many memories. Anyway, here's my Empire of Spain.

    Crusader Kings In my mind, the Jimena dynasty will always be synonymous with Crusader Kings. So many memories. Anyway, here's my Empire of Spain.


    In my mind, the Jimena dynasty will always be synonymous with Crusader Kings. So many memories. Anyway, here's my Empire of Spain.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:20 PM PST

    Is there anyway to extract Character Designer DNA from existing characters?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:08 AM PST

    Now thats what i call a loyal spymaster

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:13 AM PST

    So I restored Roman Empire, but made it (mostly) republican.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:46 AM PST

    CK3 - Cultures in 867: Stillborn Rome, Long-Lived Argead Empire, Millenarian Berbers

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:00 AM PST

    Creating a baby monster in Crusader Kings 3 | Monster Factory

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    The McElroy brothers played CK3 for their latest Monster Factory ep. This is my summary of their experience.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:18 AM PST

    I'm starting to think I might be a bad person. I think it sunk in around the 30th sacrifice.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:07 PM PST

    An Early Reich

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:28 AM PST

    Ghana? Are you OK bro?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:18 AM PST

    If you go back to Saint Peter in the title history of the papacy, you can see he has the "Saint" fame trait. Thought it was cool and I hope to see a sainthood game mechanic

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:44 PM PST

    New Streamer live streaming CK3

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:46 AM PST

    My husband is brand new to streaming and would love other CK3 people to join and chat with him about it! Thank you to anyone who gives him a chance!

    https://www.twitch.tv/killahkramah

    submitted by /u/AnxietyChick88
    [link] [comments]

    I Observed The Fate Of England 50 Times and Here Is What I Found Out

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:37 AM PST

    You only have one year to live, you have two sons 7 daughters and then you get this message. What do you do?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:18 AM PST

    PLEASE HELP! How do i send my child to the University?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:02 AM PST

    The option popped up to send my child to the University i built but when i click it (or click educate child) theres no way to send him to the school (or put him under guardianship of the holder of the province that the University is in)

    submitted by /u/Timber4
    [link] [comments]

    I Forgot to turn on Ironman

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    So I decided to give myself a challenge where I would start as a count and would eventually reform the Roman Empire. Sounds great right. Well after I reached the end I was confused why i wasn't getting the achievements along the way. Turns out my dumb ass forgot to turn on ironman. Welp back to the start .

    submitted by /u/MemesRCool4School
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite McElboys bringing their art to the CK universe.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Montgisard intensifies!!!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    My son, Reaper. Ofc I agreed with my wife! Happy wife = Happy life

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:03 AM PST

    Your first play through when the game finally clicked for you?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:55 AM PST

    I played CK2 for a while but mostly only in Ireland and restarting a lot whenever something went wrong. I didn't really understand the game but it was fun to play.

    I started as a 3 county custom female ruler that I let my girlfriend customize. I went down the whole of body learning tree and starting playing "tall".

    I've been mostly ignoring buildings, culture, religion, really only focusing on war the entire time I've been playing CK2 and CK3.

    I feel like my eyes have been open and the game is finally starting to click for me. I'm having a great play through, expanding and strong, my vassals love me!

    Do you guys remember your first when the game finally clicked for you? Will I ever have another play through this memorable? Thanks for listening had to tell someone!

    My custom ruler who has formed the Kingdom of Calabria (Sicily)

    submitted by /u/140CharactersOrLess
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment