• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : January 29 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : January 29 2021


    Feudal Friday : January 29 2021

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.

    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    Regale us of your tales on our Discord

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just four generations of inbreeding produced perfectly identical twins.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    Some guy stole my Vikings TV character portraits and is trying to take credit for them

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:54 PM PST

    EDIT 2: I just woke up and... wow, I did not expect this kind of support. Part of me thought people would just tell me to "get over it" or something, so I'm glad that wasn't the case. Thank you all, so much. I love this community. <3

    As for the thief, after seeing how he's behaved in the comments, I DO NOT want him using my character models in any of his mods in the future. And if you see him doing so, know that permission was not given.


    EDIT: Side-by-side comparison of my portraits on the left compared to "his" on the right. As you can see, they're not just similar. They're exactly the same...

    This mod here.

    I posted these exact character models here 4 months ago. You'll find Ubbe in the comments. This mod was posted on Steam less than a week ago.

    I've always gladly shared my characters' DNA strings so people can use them in their own playthroughs. And I'm not against the idea of people using them in their own mods either, as long as they credit me.

    Not only did this person not credit me, but they made it sound like they had done all the work. No, you didn't rework anything! I did all of that! And it takes sometimes hours to get these characters to look a certain way, so I'm pretty pissed.

    He even has a credits section, so it's not like he's oblivious to the idea of giving credit. But am I listed on there? Nope.

    He's not even hiding that he's being a piece of trash.

    This is why we can't have nice things. I think I'll have to take down my DNA strings if people can't be arsed to write a small piece of credit.

    submitted by /u/ercarp
    [link] [comments]

    Restored the Roman Empire to face its true enemy

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:51 PM PST

    My heir is already a god at 8 (24 Prowess wth!!!)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:46 PM PST

    He's 14 btw. A very difficult age.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:02 AM PST

    Roma Invicta

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Here's my run as the Empire of India.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:32 AM PST

    I'm 18 years old and I'm a Pope. What do you do for a living?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Dueling

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:00 AM PST

    You know what I miss the most of ck3? Dueling,it was really fun to risk the life of your ruler for sweet prestige and fame. The roleplay value was great and it could be really effective if done correct. In ck3 there is no proper duel,and you can't make antagonice like in the ck2,you can only make someone your rival by attempting to kill him or sleeping with their partner.

    I wish they reintroduced the duel sistem because it was reasonably fair, I know I could be frustrating to lose a ruler that had like 200 duels on his belt to a week peasant but that is because dueling is dangerous,you risk your life for glory and blood. But yea,they could improve even that sistem. What are your opinions?

    Edit:I want to pint also that the ck2 dueling sound of winning is fuking awesome and ASMR XD

    submitted by /u/Adrianjsf
    [link] [comments]

    An Interesting Comment Found in the Game Code

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:13 PM PST

    This is not going to end well

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:49 AM PST

    Weird glitch I got where the game thinks I'm committing adulatory with my dead husband

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:16 PM PST

    I present to you my schizophrenic commander!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:44 AM PST

    My Danish king and all the rulers he has befriended. From left to right - Philippe of France, William 'the Conqueror' of England, Magnus Haraldsson of Norway, Abel 'the Cruel' of Denmark, Erik Stenkilsson of Sweden and Kaiser Heinrich IV of the Holy Roman Empire.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:23 AM PST

    Pagan Roman Empire as Haesteinn

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Pagan Roman Empire as Haesteinn

    Haesteinn is going places, specifically to Egypt to bring Zeus back in a glorious bloodbath and resurrect the Roman Empire. Any tips?

    https://preview.redd.it/67pt5kzjmbe61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e5bf8c787ff0c50eb652f748ccc2f023e998d487

    submitted by /u/Salty_Aurelius
    [link] [comments]

    I get money by imprisoning children in CK2

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:48 PM PST

    So I was playing as the king of Neustria then I fought with Andalus and I lose the war. I was broke. My deficit was around -600. I needed a fast way to get money so I just imprisoned random children for no reason and ransomed them. My deficit is now gone.

    submitted by /u/Emperor_Rexory_I
    [link] [comments]

    Rigged an election to lose empire title so I could form outremer, and this happened ....

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:19 AM PST

    Why is raiding so hard?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Playing as custom ruler in Norway. I want to play without cheating as much as possible so I'm raiding for money so I can create a duchy title. I have an army of 900 including 300 light footmen with three counties and my control is horrible. Every time I land on even 2 county lands they pull out 750 troops and while I might win if the recently disembarked thing doesn't fuck me over, I won't have enough troops to raid another territory meaning I'm getting 15 gold then having to wait a half a year for the troops to regen. Doesn't help to move across a sea to Britain or something takes like 2 months so there's plenty of a chance something happens in that time.

    submitted by /u/KratosLeftNut
    [link] [comments]

    I Observed the Invasion of Byzantium by The Seljuks 50 times| Here Is What I Found Out

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Is it just me or does this guy look kind of like Freddie Mercury?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    What mods allow achievements?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    As it says in the title really... I've seen a collect few mods (can't think of any off the top of my head) that don't disable achievements during gameplay yet other mods (even if they hardly change anything) do disable achievements.

    Is there like a certain type of mod that doesn't affect achievements? Any answers would be grateful

    submitted by /u/st420rs
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhh... you ok there little guy?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:12 PM PST

    I got 'Mother of us All' and 'Rise from the Ashes' in the same campaign

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment