• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Crusader Kings kek

    Crusader Kings kek


    kek

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:46 PM PST

    PSA: The AI will never form the Holy Roman Empire in a 867 start

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:37 AM PST

    There's "old" courtiers, and then there's OLD courtiers.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Incest Kings 3. Even when I'm not doing an Incest game, it's an Incest game.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:47 AM PST

    Sometimes I wish there'd be more things to aim for than just conquering.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:07 AM PST

    Don't get me wrong, I know that at any point you can make ridiculous goals or intentionally fuck things up with one character you're roleplaying so you can fix them with another. But I've kind of done most of the things I really wanted to. Nevertheless, I feel the game kind of pushes you into making war and conquering others, if only out of self-defense. Sometimes it just feels ridiculous how many wars I'm conducting in a single lifetime.

    But at the same time, I'm not sure what the devs could do. If vassals became too unstable and you spent your whole game keeping them under control, then I guess it would screw it up for the those that DO want to conquer and do other stuff. But as it stands I kinda feel like once a new heir gets the vassals to stop their independence factions, it's a breeze to go from there. Sometimes you'll get the plague or some other event, but if you have a good position on the map you could literally fast-forward without anything critical happening to you.

    I kind of wish characters themselves had personal goals to achieve instead of just going by what the player wants. Like maybe one character REALLY wants to marry this crush from her childhood and she will NEVER be happy with anyone else. Or maybe another desperately wants one specific title you have to get them. Or to build a magnificent structure, be rich, or whatever. Maybe even to end another family branch and wipe them out entirely. It could be different depending on what their calling is. Instead of earning points over time, maybe you would earn points for achieving things that character has on their bucket list.

    Does anybody know if there's any mod similar to this?

    submitted by /u/Caris1798XO
    [link] [comments]

    Due to the reaction to Li Shang, I present Mulan (F&M versions), Chien-Po, Ling, and Yao

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:18 PM PST

    People be like: oh yea She's been pregnant for 6 Years, pretty Normal.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:11 PM PST

    You can always count on AI decision making to win the day

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:25 PM PST

    um well that's interesting

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:36 AM PST

    Widukind showed up 100 years late...to attack his own Germanic Saxon brethren

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Uhtred of Bebbanburg, The Arseling. Reconquering Bebbanburg and founding the Kingdom of Northumbria in pictures

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:19 PM PST

    Calm down there Pope...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:13 AM PST

    My concubine became a countess, but didn't want to leave her day job. Do I get a prestige bonus? Is this a bug? I don't mind, though.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:47 AM PST

    No real downside to playing complete buffoons in CK3?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:28 AM PST

    Is it just me, or does playing characters with major negative traits such as 'imbecile' not really mean anything in CK3? Ever since ruler designer has come out I've wanted to play a character who is completely useless to see if and how I'd survive, but I'm a little disappointed with the results. Sure, my character has no attributes, but this seems to have very little effect on gameplay. I can still run my duchy, get rich and plot people's demise. Nobody seems particularly bothered about the fact that my character has zero intellect either, they don't get a negative modifier or try to assassinate me.

    If this was CK2 I feel I would have been dead by now (or have had a regent), or at least been given any indication through events or interaction that my character is an imbecile. Instead, I'm expanding as fast as ever. Am I doing something wrong? On a slightly different note, am I the only one who feels that it's really hard to die in this game from anything other than unnatural causes compared to previous CK games? I've clocked over a 100 hours on CK3 and never once has my ruler been assassinated.

    submitted by /u/Enni2S
    [link] [comments]

    Shout out to this dude for figuring out my murder secret from half a world away

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:03 AM PST

    The Golden God

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Is there something in the code that makes you infertile after a certain number of children?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    My male character (under 50) already has 12 children, but I need more sons to distribute my 13 kingdom titles more evenly. (Conf partition, picking up partition soon) Despite picking up fertility bonuses, none of the concubines or lovers are falling pregnant. Is it coded this way?

    submitted by /u/nanbalat
    [link] [comments]

    The beginning of the end.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    The beginning of the end.

    After the annexation of France, the revolts began and they managed to gain independence, after that they started a lot of independence revolts and in order to lower the autonomy of the Crown, I got into a debt of more than a thousand gold. I lost almost everything and gave up with that game.

    The power of the Kingdom of Aquitaine has fallen

    https://preview.redd.it/2eoi5euud0361.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=c3733b2fd12abe5f56aa0702fdad473b4307de65

    submitted by /u/AgSsM02
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't the Seljuk invasion take more Byzantine territory?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:06 AM PST

    One thing I'd like to see changed in the 1066 is for the Seljuk invasion to take more of Anatolia from the Byzantines as it did historically, or at least incentivize the Seljuk AI to be more likely to invade Anatolia with all those event troops in future wars. After the initial war for Armenia the Seljuks never seem to expand westwards, and the Byzantines blob out in all directions if and when the Seljuks implode. Right now the only credible threat to the Byzantines is the Mongols maybe, and themselves.

    Also would like to see the Magyars actually create Hungary for once, rather than just taking over Khazaria.

    submitted by /u/biclaro
    [link] [comments]

    U mad ya? Yes Im mad! What is this sneaky inherintance.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Stream: Learning CK III // Goal of the day is to create Scandinavia

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Isn't there an update (hotfix) scheduled for today?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:40 AM PST

    They wrote something about that last week. Are we expecting something for today?

    submitted by /u/PaniCush
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment