• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Crusader Kings I know it's not as impressive as much of the stuff posted here but I finally got the 'Mother of us All' achievement and I'm stoked!

    Crusader Kings I know it's not as impressive as much of the stuff posted here but I finally got the 'Mother of us All' achievement and I'm stoked!


    I know it's not as impressive as much of the stuff posted here but I finally got the 'Mother of us All' achievement and I'm stoked!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Perfection

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:06 AM PST

    You should be able to counter-declare war.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:29 AM PST

    You should be able to counter-declare war so that if someone has the audacity to attack you, you can both demolish their armies and win some new territory

    submitted by /u/TheHDMICable
    [link] [comments]

    58 proud Indian super-soldiers hold off a horde of 29,000

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Soo... my daughter has the trait “deviant” if that explains anything...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:27 PM PST

    It should be VERY VERY hard for HRE to elect someone outside the empire

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:57 AM PST

    In my last run as the King of Castile, I saw HRE first elect King Boleslaw of Poland, absorbing the country. Later on it also elect son of King Philip of France, effectively absorbing France as well. Before that they also conquer Hungary through a claimant in Bohemia. 20 years later those countries still stays in HRE, never rebel. When HRE came knocking on my door, nothing I could do.

    During my France run, once I get land in HRE de jure, I automatically got elected as well. It ruined my Carolingian run.

    I know it's realistic for foreign ruler to be elected (Charles V the "Chin Emperor") but lots of bribes were required. I suggest giving a massive negative modifier to elect foreign ruler, which can only be offset through hooks and bribes.

    submitted by /u/themanyouknowsowell
    [link] [comments]

    Holiday of a lifetime

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    I hope he’s as good in exposing them as his name suggests.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    We should be able to swap territory

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:24 AM PST

    In my current CK3 run, I'm consolidating Italy under my rule, but I have one county in the HRE's de jure territory and they have one county in mine through quirky successions. There should be a way to diplomatically resolve this besides going through two massives wars. This kind of territory swapping was not uncommon historically.

    Also, this mechanic could easily expand into settling wars more creatively - for example, if a war over a duchy claim has been dragging on but the aggressor isn't ready for a white peace, the defender could offer one county and some money to sweeten the deal. I think this negotiation mechanic would add flexibility, not be terribly difficult to implement (offered county +20 warscore, gold +10), and enhance roleplaying.

    submitted by /u/fitzomania
    [link] [comments]

    Update: Used your tips for vassalizing after East Francia imploded. The result:

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    sorry, didnt realise i promised not to raid you 945 years ago

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:10 PM PST

    (n00b island) Luck of the Irish helped me survive, and having lots of babies actually was difficult.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:45 AM PST

    That comfy feeling when you've formed Russia and succession is all but assured.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:33 PM PST

    (Polish Adamite Empire) Now with Pure-Bloodedness

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:23 AM PST

    I guess my dynasty is not very creative when it comes to names...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:57 PM PST

    My mother of us all achievement run is gone :((((((

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    I wish that there were more events during big or evenly matched battles.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    I just think it would be kind of cool to have a chance to get challenged to a 1 on 1 duel in place of a battle, or if the two generals had high opinions of each other maybe they would meet and there could be a few diplomatic options. I just wish all the battles didn't feel the exact same and it had more of an effect on your character.

    submitted by /u/freebucky22
    [link] [comments]

    Most successful Mongol Empire yet...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:54 AM PST

    The story of King Ine and how his actions lead to the Kingdoms of England & France being one.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:41 PM PST

    I guess Eudes just didn't want to grow up

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:34 PM PST

    The endgame of my breeding program.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:03 PM PST

    I belive in miracles!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment