• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Crusader Kings This dude just straight up astral projecting across my empire...

    Crusader Kings This dude just straight up astral projecting across my empire...


    This dude just straight up astral projecting across my empire...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Started as Petty Kingdom of Jylland in 867 and carved out the Emperor title after umpteen hours. I present the first Fylkir of Scandinavia.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    My immortal, mask wearing horse apparently has better things to do than drink with me.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Pure of heart? Defender of the defenseless? My cousins might have something different to say. Well, they might if they were still alive...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    The Theme of the Aegean islands has no heir? how is that even possible?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    I think for the first time that she's right

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Is Seven Centuries Achievement just so hard because save files lose steam connection all the time?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I never had a save file that ran more than 200 years without eventually getting the "the save file must not have been changed" bug.
    Is there any way to get these safely? Just safe scum all the time and make backups? Really annoyed with losing another SPQR for no apparent reason. (Didn't use mods or anything)

    submitted by /u/Futtbuckers92
    [link] [comments]

    82 years old - grandpa Lupus Vulpus is still ambitious and a whirlwind on the battlefield

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    This isn't the Middle East I know. Kingdom of Arniia?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    When your heir should be depressing, but his beard makes it all better...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    “Whoops, I dropped my emperor Dong that I use for the empire of Dongidia”

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Jewish Abbasid (Ironman, not shattered world)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Typical father-daughter relationship

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    So a 74 year old former Kannada, Hindu, feudal women that is now Beduin and Orthodox gained sultanate of Jerusalem, conquered half the Byzantine Empire with 30K event spawned troops and gained blood of Alexander. All since my last raid to the Byzantine Empire.... that being about 3 years...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Achievement idea: Disco no-balls

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Disco no-balls

    As a castrated character, catch the Dancing Plague.

    submitted by /u/Real_Carl_Ramirez
    [link] [comments]

    mission tree for ck3? pls dont

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Weirdest game logic I've had in Ironman: I'm the Sunni Caliph, Catholic Pope is my vassal, He declares a Crusade on another Sunni, game won't allow me to defend.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Cursed Government Types

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    From orthodox to jewish and then to saint one one of my favourite char

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    The immortal emperor of rome ragnarr

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Anglo Saxon Victory

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Help me understand marriage for land a bit.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I been playing and well just taking land via conquest and such, one aspect of the game that still confuses me is taking land by marriage.

    I usually just marry whichever character has the stats my ruler needs (well I mostly prioritize stewardship, martial and diplomacy) to complement him and don't care if she is lowborn, has titles etc... Also take the same approach with my kids I restric their marriage so I marry them to complement them too.

    Well my daughter is 16 I opened up the marriage candidates and saw that she could matrilineal marry the heir to the Byzantine Empire, so I was like if I marry her matrilineal the kids become part of my dynasty and then my grandson should be 2nd in line to the throne right? Well they now have a kid and he doesn't have any claims yet the prince (his father) still listed as heir to the Byzantine. He is obviously on my court but again I'm confused should I have let them just marry normally instead ?

    Obviously this confuses me a bit ....the way I see it 2 kingdoms marry their kids and their kids will probably feel they both have claims to both kingdoms as it usually happened back then.

    submitted by /u/alusnova415
    [link] [comments]

    So I won a crusade against Egypt as a nomad christian. The game said that my brother (my beneficiary) was made king . He got gold prestige artifacts and a claim but he didn't get the kingdom. Is there a valid reason or just a glitch ?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment