• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Crusader Kings I've played CK2 for hundreds of hours... I conquered Ireland... I conquered Spain... I united the Norse... And 5 minutes ago, I figured out how to combine armies.

    Crusader Kings I've played CK2 for hundreds of hours... I conquered Ireland... I conquered Spain... I united the Norse... And 5 minutes ago, I figured out how to combine armies.


    I've played CK2 for hundreds of hours... I conquered Ireland... I conquered Spain... I united the Norse... And 5 minutes ago, I figured out how to combine armies.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    CATholic Pope

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Got my first immortal character in a ironman game, hunting for achievements... then he was poisoned at 67 yo.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Sardinia is going strong :D

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Hipster Rex of Funky Empire

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    The amazing Charles 'the Bald'.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Did anyone else noticed this and cannot unsee it?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    AI felt like playing like a new player

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    4000+ hours... first time seeing it!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Started as a Spanish count, probably the best CK2 game I've had

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    To whoever thought it was a good idea for wars to only be won on 100% war score

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    fuck you.

    20 year long crusade with me defending, literally capturing Rome and the Papal States, massacring Crusaders by the thousands and the I'm actually loosing the war because 3 or 4 castles in the Alps are occupied.

    Like what the actual fuck good is it to bother playing something other than a Catholic if all my neighbors can just keep raising 10k+ levies in occupied territory after losing generations of men to war.

    Update: it took 30 years and constant micromanaging to keep Catholic doomstacks pushed back but I won. Independent Jewish Frisian Empire is free fo fall apart from my incompetent rulership! Conquering nearby Crusader holdings needs to affect warscore :)

    submitted by /u/volga_boat_man
    [link] [comments]

    Cutest 50 year old great-great-great-grandaughter-wife I've ever had.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    the last man who attacked me got rekt so comrade come at me

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    You know how, almost every game in 936, the Fatimid take over Sardinia? Well, lets turn that upside down!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Europe launches a crusade against me. Me: it can pass. After 5 min. Me: ok I quit

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I got a lot of people as my rivals, like my wife, or 5 years old childrens

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Questions regarding naming children

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    How do you name your child? Because sometimes when a child of mine is born, I was given the option to name him or her by typing my keyboard but sometimes the game automatically gives one. Is there a setting for this? Keep in mind that I played different game, for example, when I was in a game, I may or may not be given the option to name my child but when I start a new one, that might change.

    submitted by /u/shit_editor
    [link] [comments]

    never got this close to world domination

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    So I converted to Judaism as Wessex...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    ...and things are going actually pretty well, I decided to roll with it and try to create jewish england/britannia - I founded a custom kingdom and am in the process of conquering my way to de jure england by a mix of fabricated claims and blitzkrieging remaining OPMs with holy wars before their allies can help.

    My main problem is the hilariously low moral authority of judaism since I'm pretty much the only jewish kingdom on the map. I can't convert provinces, no chance, there's like a 1 % chance per year with my 22 wisdom court rabbi.

    Any raise in MA I gain is immediately destroyed by my idiotic vassals who holy war major powers and get crushed by the cmobined forces of christian britannia.

    Do you guys have any tips on converting provinces here? I feel like it might bite me in the back at some point with catholic revolts at the worst possible moments.

    Edit: Another question - Would making a ruler my tributiary prevent them from joining holy wars against me? Or even my vassals? That might help

    Edit2: So you can just make them your tributiaries and call them into holy wars against other christians, so they don't gang up on you but rather on your chosen foe. Managed to get to 54 MA now just by holy warring across brittannia and provinces finally start flipping consistently.

    submitted by /u/LanceAverell
    [link] [comments]

    "More. MORE!"

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Invaded Brittany and Normandy as Reformed Norse pagan, what should I do with all these castles?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    First time restoring the Roman borders, I can die happy now

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I guess the sex was REALLY bad

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment