• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Crusader Kings When you have an ambitious vassal and a spare daughter

    Crusader Kings When you have an ambitious vassal and a spare daughter


    When you have an ambitious vassal and a spare daughter

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:05 AM PST

    Sending a message

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    We live in a society

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:51 AM PST

    My 769 Irish start just ended, how did I do? (Yes, I keep a paper map to show my territory)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:20 AM PST

    Pandya, the Tamil dynasty spanning 18 centuries of history and 3 playable Paradox games.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:29 AM PST

    My first saint ever was known for being a huge virgin

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:19 AM PST

    LAND OF THE FREE

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:25 AM PST

    Looks like my mega-campaign is off to a fun start

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:48 AM PST

    I'm the cleverest person in the world!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:47 AM PST

    The Pope destroyed my almost United, fully christianized Iberia.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:56 AM PST

    Started a 1066 game as Alfonso VI in Léon. It took me 4 generations, 2 failed Reconquistas, a crusade for Andalusia, a metric fuckton of gold to get primogeniture in my kingdoms, and then a royal marriage that united Andalusia and Léon. This soon-to-be United Iberia was not to last though. King Alvaro II was leading a holy war in Morocco when he slipped during a duel and was killed by the Sultan. So now his son, King Alvaro III (King of Léon, King Consort of Andalusia) takes the throne in the middle of a Holy War, have to be at peace to be crowned: shit. So I finish up the war in Morocco and arrange for the pope to crown me. He says yes, on one condition: The King of Pisa has been excommunicated, and I can only get crowned by the Pope if I defeat him. I've still got plenty of money and troops left from the war, so I call the vassals and set sail for Italy. Unbeknownst to me or my idiot spymaster (never trust the Irish for that sort of work), my sneaking, lying little brother and his witch wife have plotted to steal my throne. He decides to tell me this while I'm in the middle of a war in Italy. I pack up my soldiers and return home to put down this rebellion, but my force is too weak and I'm too broke to hire mercenaries. I've expelled the Jewry and the Templar's hate me for some reason, the Pope won't give me any money either. I lose the war, my brother takes over Léon and executes me, I move on to my 6 yo Son, Heir to Andalusia and rightful king of Léon. Under the idiot brothers leadership, Léon fractures once more into separate kingdoms. A few dukes in Andalusia rebel and go independent. Now the whole peninsula is fighting over land. Then the worst happened. The Muslims declare a Jihad. The fractured kingdoms of Iberia fell to the Jihad in short order. Had to rage quit after that. I should have killed that shitbag brother when I had the chance.

    submitted by /u/Desmortius
    [link] [comments]

    I fear no AI, but this reich, it scares me

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:58 AM PST

    NOOOOOOOO

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    TIL you can force 3 legendary bloodlines as one person

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:19 AM PST

    “However, these abilities weaken relative to feudalism as realms grow to kingdom-size and beyond, along with advances in technology. As a result, rulers of large tribal realms often look to reform their government to feudalism.“-Wiki _______________________________________Romuva and African Tribals:

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:06 PM PST

    Is this a coincidence or does the game customize insults?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    Killing someone who is not your dynasty and does not have any of the kinsman tags should not give you the kinslayer trait.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:53 AM PST

    It's quite annoying getting the kinslayer every time your eclesiarch finds a heretic.

    I check their house and it's not mine, I check if they are a kinsman, no.

    I kill them and then get the notification that I got the kinslayer trait.

    Do I have to check all their ancestors to find that 100 years ago their house had married someone related to me.

    Honestly I think unless they have the blood icon on their portrait, you shouldn't get the kinslayer trait.

    submitted by /u/RhapsodicHotShot
    [link] [comments]

    I have created a monster, and I don't know if I can stop him.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:22 AM PST

    Top tier vassal management from the Byzantines

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:35 AM PST

    The stars aligned and I can finally join all of yous' club

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    I’m upset

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    So I'm playing iron century start date, and created a character/dynasty as vassals in the Abbasid caliphate, he was Assyrian and Nestorian, I consolidated power before gaining independence and at this point have conquered Assyria, Babylon and Syria (using Charlemagne to form the Empire of Assyria)

    Now, I have a genius wife, and my character is attractive, so I'm looking forward to having some good heirs, I have 5 sons 2 of which are genius' and one has both Genius and Attractive.

    I'm stoked because the genius + attractive guy is also my firstborn, then comes along my sixth child, daughter with no genetic traits but the demon spawn event.

    Now this is really rare, and the first time I've gotten it, but she murders ALL my perfect heirs and she herself gets shit stats growing up, luckily the demon spawn event meant she had decent traits at 16 but still, everyone hates her, including me, and my character is like 60 now.

    submitted by /u/Barrington-the-Brit
    [link] [comments]

    As soon as I got this guy as my heir, I knew I had to do this

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:31 AM PST

    "I hope she can convince him the child is his."

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    The cursed Crusade is shut down

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment