• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Crusader Kings When the characters learn of all the fucked up things you've done in the game

    Crusader Kings When the characters learn of all the fucked up things you've done in the game


    When the characters learn of all the fucked up things you've done in the game

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:25 PM PST

    What game rules for stop AI from blobbing?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    I hate when big empires don't fall and only get bigger. It's unrealistic, it's should be harder to manage big countries but it's easier. I tried to set revolt to powerful but this messed up only smaller countries, blobs still blobbing. It should be also harder for me, because when I reach certain size it will only be easier.

    I also tried half demesne, half vassal. I could easily adjust to that but AI don't and It was so easier for me. Also with this byzantium and hre has way over vassal limit and they should have a lot of vassals because this is how they works.

    submitted by /u/pjotr3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment