• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 3, 2019

    Crusader Kings Way past child bearing age. Celibate... And pregnant.

    Crusader Kings Way past child bearing age. Celibate... And pregnant.


    Way past child bearing age. Celibate... And pregnant.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 12:34 AM PDT

    Had to rub my eyes couple of on this one

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    This is why I like playing in India more than playing in Europe

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    My most successful viking ever. Sadly he died in his sleep.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    You're not prepared for my central Europe.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 11:48 PM PDT

    Go Get 'Em, Powerful Thomas

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 05:09 AM PDT

    Restored Roman borders from a Romuva start.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    Is it enough Lannister for you guys ?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 01:14 AM PDT

    When this event shows up... RIP beloved Char

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Idc that there are actual children of Satan walking the Earth. This guy is worse than Hitler

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Nice pun game ... (CK2 shaming me again)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    Found a way to make filthy amounts of dirty money without killing anyone

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 10:55 PM PDT

    Basically you open the character finder, sort by people who will join your court and start inviting people who have some cash on them. Invite them until you are over you court limit, at which point a decision will appear to "Ask people to leave court".

    All people that leave when you do that leave their moneys to you and are even grateful to you for letting them go. Some guy named Rolf that had been in your court for 3,5 seconds be like "Oh yeah, you can have my 5000 ducats that I acquired by raiding French churches, just fucking let me go man!"

    Thing to keep in mind: people that leave your court are picked at random, so I advise to go WAY over your court limit just to increase your chances at getting some cash.

    submitted by /u/Klish132
    [link] [comments]

    cursed_britannia

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 10:30 PM PDT

    Fighting Seljuks as Georgia be like

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    Unexpectedly good game

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    I wanted to get myself an Outemere empire. Starting date is 1022, my name is Guilhem IV de Toulouse, duke of Toulouse in south France. Pretty good lands, an heir to barony in capital county. I have enough time to accumulate enough power for winning the crusade. 10 years of plotting, forging claims and making sons later a wandalesian heresy starts a revelot in Paris. Now hold up, the requirements for a crusade to start is at least year 1090 and Jerusalem not controlled by christians. Or one of major powers in Europe. Yes, I think, this shall be my grand scheme! I will low-key support the heresy for it to win duchy of Paris, crusading age starts, retake Paris before crusade is called! To do this I must eliminate all important dukes in France. Luckly, I'm a spymaster of France (best position ever by the way). Imprison all with focus, rest is replaced by children (king included). I have lived through 4 child-kings already, my plots were a little bit TOO effective. Then it hits me. I'm a spymaster AND designated regent. Oh boy it gets better and better.

    Current state is year 1085, duchy of Paris is in wandalesian hands and half of my 22 hit marks kill list is occupied by kings of France. Aiming for becoming saint of catholich church here!

    submitted by /u/UnDebs
    [link] [comments]

    If I play as Georgia, swear fealty to the Byzantine emperor, will I be able to be elected as Emperor?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    Cursed_image.jpeg

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    the power of holding every title yourself

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 11:18 AM PDT

    Place your bets

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    "Horsing Around"

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    Guessing fraud mystic by health amount with Visible health mod

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Yesterday I failed immortality quest although I tried some save scumming on my Ironman game.

    The mystic had 23 diplomacy while I had 21 (and have send correct councilor), 15 health using https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1769825310 Ironman compatible mod. That 15 health made me believe that the person must be immortal so I tried a bit. My bad that I didn't investigate the mystic but probably skipped it with event spam.

    Is it possible to judge if mystic is fraud just by health value or is it general value so the mystic won't die in the process?

    submitted by /u/MyszSoda
    [link] [comments]

    Noticed something was off with my Greek commanders in a shattered world game

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    The Northern Crusades.. don't Crusade?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    I have now watched the Teutonics invade the Baltics in 3 separate playthroughs and completely stop any Holy Wars and instead attack the Russian Orthodox Principalities using border disputes!?

    The wiki says they are supposed to continue invading the Kingdom their capital is in but they literally don't touch their de jure Lithuania and only attack outside of it.

    Anybody else have this crap going on?

    submitted by /u/goingham247
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment