• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 2, 2019

    Crusader Kings I shall bathe in the blood of my enemies kids, wives and sons

    Crusader Kings I shall bathe in the blood of my enemies kids, wives and sons


    I shall bathe in the blood of my enemies kids, wives and sons

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    I feel lied to.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 03:23 PM PDT

    I finally found out why the Karlings are so hated.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    So I'm in my epic Scandinavian run from 769 til the end. It's 1304 right now, and I control everything but the far east and India. Life's easy now, but for the first 400 years I struggled. And the main offenders were the Karlings.

    Conquering Sweden and then forming the empire weren't hard. Then I took Zeeland easily. No problem. By this time western europe looked like a 5 year old with ADD fingerpainted it. Then an independent duchy declared a holy war for it. No,biggie, I though. Apprently, this Karling was in good with the others ( and it was a holy war ) and I got slaughtered.

    Okay, lets regroup. Ireland looks good this time of year. I take two counties in southern Ireland for my base of operations. I holy war Meath with my retinues. Sieges take a bit, but that's okay. Then a Karling death stack from Francia wipes out my retinues and sieges my holdings. So not only do I lose the holy war and any levys from my Ireland vassals, but now I have to rebuild my retinues.

    By now I realize I'm in a race against the crusades era and Karling expansion. The buggers had even infiltrated the Italian and Navarran courts. After taking Brittany, I start war on two fronts: a divided England and the weaker Spanish states. All is well in England, but I lose a war for Castille because the friggin queen is the daughter/brother of half the Karling kingdoms!

    After several wars, and a few hundred years of avoiding the Karlings, I'm finally poised to wipe the rotters out. I declare war on Francia and begin a crusade to rid the world of them. Wait, whats this? They then surrender to Khazaria with like a 75 war score before I could siege them and execute most of the remaining 23 Karlings.

    So then I turn my attention to Italy, which is controlled by an Italian, but is half Karling. After kicking his arse halfway through the country, he converts to Germanic. Almost immediately there's a massive revolt and they have twice my troops in event troops.

    Meanwhile, the Karling queen is leading a revolt. While she is away, I swoop in raid her capital, and put 13 karlings including her daughters to the sword.

    After finally taking all her holdings, she dies alone. Two more Karlings to go. The Duke of Saxony and his daughter. After taking the duchy, he flee and dies an old man and his daughter is my prisoner and citizen of the empire. But what's this? She's Germanic?

    I take total victory over the Karlings by extinguishing their line and making the last Karling one of my wives. By 1304, my dynasty not only has Ragnars blood, but also Charlemagnes and Temujins.

    TLDR: Got screwed by the Karlings multiple times, fought a war of extermination, and ended it by marrying the last Karling.

    submitted by /u/trying629
    [link] [comments]

    Yes please sir and have a good day

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    Only A 1000 Years Late

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 12:09 AM PDT

    Just your everyday Basileus, nothing to see here Ecumenical Patriarch

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 10:42 PM PDT

    Do these guys count as the oft-despised Karlings?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    I think my reconquista went well

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 11:13 PM PDT

    My Child of Destiny died of the Plague...

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    FeelsBadMan.portrait

    submitted by /u/AfricaByToto3412
    [link] [comments]

    A pretty rad poland

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Abbasid reduced to a count

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    After 1246 hours I got my first immortal!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 02:05 AM PDT

    Some really eager assassins

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    Over before you know it!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 03:00 AM PDT

    My gay lover is married to my gay daughter, who's in love with his eldest daughter

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    WW1 in 1169.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    Trust nobody, not even yourself

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    THE GODS HAVE BLESSED ME

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    ummmmmmmm how??????

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    Which date is best for a Jewish Israelite playthrough?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    Do you think we could organize a huge multiplayer campaign on CK2 ?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Playing CK2 for a while now, i've always been disapointed to see a lot of EU4 multiplayer campaign planned over and over but no love for CK2

    I heard CK2 was less stable in multiplayer and I had a few problems with my friends before, but less and less with the new updates (well of course never with speed >3)

    Would you guys be interested in testing a multiplayer campaign with as much people as possible ? (I don't know what is the limit of people) ?

    sorry for bad english

    submitted by /u/fredus29
    [link] [comments]

    You have your treasures, I have mine.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 04:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment