• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 6, 2022

    Crusader Kings the northmen army ai sometimes...

    Crusader Kings the northmen army ai sometimes...


    the northmen army ai sometimes...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 12:31 AM PST

    I'm not taking any chances

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 02:33 AM PST

    Character got murdered, things went to shit.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 11:30 PM PST

    Just wanted to share my proggress! In 29 years, I have reformed the roman empire, activated roman culture and reformed hellenism. I know I have not gotten that far, but I am just suprised by the speed of the conquest

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 02:56 AM PST

    Is there any way to prevent the impassable terrain from being colored?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 04:45 AM PST

    Is there any way to prevent the impassable terrain from being colored?

    Please understand that I use English through a translator.

    I hate the shape of the impassable terrain in Tripolitania, Africa.

    It is a very big obstacle to my organization of borders.

    I want to transfer ownership of the impassable terrain, which is colored in an inverted triangle shape, to Jerid's province, or merge it with another impassable terrain on the right.

    The top priority is to prevent the inverted triangle part and the impassable terrain next to it from being colored.

    https://preview.redd.it/yl450eb5d2a81.png?width=1121&format=png&auto=webp&s=805a76357093ab3e0b46ec5a257117a14880076d

    Please help me with how I can do that.

    submitted by /u/GlumAd5737
    [link] [comments]

    I had a cold and took drastic measures, the physician cut my left leg off and now I'm nearly dead, what was your worst time at the physician?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 05:34 AM PST

    Protestantism

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 04:34 AM PST

    If Protestantism was an available religion in CK3, what tenets and doctrines would it have ?

    I would like to create the faith in game what's the best way to do this ?

    submitted by /u/PenguinXPenguin03
    [link] [comments]

    Ck2 vs Ck3 pagan religion

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 05:28 AM PST

    I think at ck2 it was way more fun to be a pagan tribe or pagan feudal. You got access to better cbs. What is the benefit of staying pagan at ck3? Isn't it better to convert to amonotheistic religion?

    submitted by /u/HoiFan
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t Catholicism almost go away when papacy is dismantled?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 12:08 AM PST

    In my recent playthrough I dismantled the papacy, expecting at least a bit of change in the religious aspect but nothing changed. In fact, Catholicism's fervor is now at 95% which is higher than normal since the Pope doesn't keep starting crusades and loosing.

    What I want to know is, how come Catholicism's fervor doesn't go down to zero or like 20%? Without the pipe Catholicism doesn't really work so I don't understand why the religion many even exist.

    I think when you dismantle the papacy there should at least be some changes to religion and after like 100 years or so most Catholics should embrace other denominations of Christianity or some other religion. I think this way it would be more historically accurate and way more fun.

    submitted by /u/Double_Bed2719
    [link] [comments]

    for ck3 is there any mod that starts game with perfectly de jure world.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 01:11 AM PST

    What the mod should do.

    1) check every county title

    2) if it's dejure duchy is:

    a) not created then create it and grant to whomever holds the de jure capital of that duchy.

    b) exists, it becomes a vassal for whomever holds that duchy.

    3) repeat this for kingdom(read duchy) and empire titles

    4) start game

    submitted by /u/razorback1234567
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone been to war against their previous character and father?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 06:07 AM PST

    Basically I was the king of Poland and got invaded and imprisoned but the war was like over crown authority so my enemies didn't take over, instead the title of king passed to my son and I was able to win the war. After that my father and previous character I was playing declared for the right of the crown and so I decided to role play a bit and pretend like it rightfully belonged to me since I successfully won the war not him so I refused and went to war against him but lost since he had better numbers. After that I was reduced to a count, pretty generous honestly after rebelling against him. Had anybody had an experience like this?

    submitted by /u/Splumpy
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to incredible luck, along with some wheeling and dealing... I managed to turn everyone into juicy cannibals

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 08:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment