• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 18, 2021

    Crusader Kings My dwarf spymaster was eaten. By a carp.

    Crusader Kings My dwarf spymaster was eaten. By a carp.


    My dwarf spymaster was eaten. By a carp.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 05:23 AM PST

    So everyone knows about Holy Roman Empire that was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire. But how about this?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Did... did my character dreamt about World War I ????

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 01:21 PM PST

    As a huge fan of administration games, I haven't had this much fun since simcity 2000. CK3

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 06:59 AM PST

    I just want to express my apreciation for the dev company and it's team.

    This game is just awesome, there is so much to do in the micro and macro scale, and so many ways to accomplish the same goals, it's just beautifull. Thank you for such wonderfull game.

    submitted by /u/FMSquotes
    [link] [comments]

    Is incest possible as a muslim ruler in ck2?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 06:59 AM PST

    I don’t even know what to make of this

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Apparently a relationship was discovered between my son (monk) and no one else.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 11:27 AM PST

    Thank god he doesn't have the ugly trait !

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 09:49 AM PST

    My current playthrough: I am the Emperor of Poland, Russia and Carpathia as well as King of Poland, Galicia-Volhynia, Bohemia, Mordvinia, Pomerania, Moldovia, Dzikie Pola, Wallachia, Vladamir, Estonia, Lithuania, White rus', Ruthenia, Novgorod, Finland, Bjarmaland and Hungary.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 10:34 AM PST

    Holy sites and holy great wars as reformed romuva

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 04:42 AM PST

    Last Count, First King

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Still salty about this

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 10:23 AM PST

    We found the Necronomicon!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 02:29 AM PST

    1600+ hours and I never knew this was a thing!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 11:38 AM PST

    It seems my ex-wife wants to stay "close" to our sons...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 11:55 AM PST

    Who do you marry as Matilda of Tuscany?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 11:41 AM PST

    Each time I've played her I marry Odo, the brother of William The Bastard. If I'm able, I sometimes assist in the war for England and end up allied and friends with a King when he wins. They're a terrible match, so I've had her become soulmates with the Pope or even William himself, ending up with claims to the King of England or whatever I want if I ask nicely, respectively. It's quite fun because Odo's intrigue is good and he can and will kill me if I'm caught cheating. I've roleplayed the rumors of witchcraft in her court are actually from her downing wise woman's brews, lol. Curious how others players choose to marry her.

    submitted by /u/daddyfailure
    [link] [comments]

    what is deplenished forests and fields? ck3

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 07:55 AM PST

    so i was playing tall cordoba when i realized that every Farmlands holding i have is getting a negativ modifier called deplenished forests and fields.

    it gives a -10 prosent Money income

    submitted by /u/Remarkable-Gap-5243
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I select house seniority?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 04:50 AM PST

    This adorable Duchess is apparently "Homely"

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 02:26 PM PST

    I really dislike the way short reign penalty works.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 12:11 PM PST

    So, I get what they were trying to simulate with the short reign penalty. A new ruler is one who has not had time to develop influence within the ranks of nobility, making their hold on their vassals weaker. This is pretty much historically accurate (with few enough exceptions that I don't think it's worth simulating). However, the bigger problem with this system is that short reign penalty affects all vassals equally. Historically speaking, vassals often took sides in succession, supporting one candidate against another in the battle for the crown. And these vassals should be ecstatic if their chosen candidate gets onto the throne. Instead, now we have a system where the moment they take the throne, all vassals immediately have a trust crisis and form their own factions within the realm. While there is precedent for this, it's far from the only outcome of a succession, and it's certainly nowhere near as frequent as the game portrays it.

    Really, vassals should be able to support one candidate for the throne against another, and those heirs should also be able to solicit their assistance in exchange for some kind of concessions/assurances. And this goes for other interests as well. Maybe the burghers would fund an ambitious prince in exchange for reduced taxes, or the clergy give one prince the blessing of god for promise of increased church lands. You could have the AI weight it's decisions like they do for elections, but instead of electing the king, they support an heir. I don't know, I just think it sounds neat. And plus, for a game all about medieval intrigue and plotting, this is such an easy pick.

    submitted by /u/ARandomAnimeFanNo16
    [link] [comments]

    Started a slow game in Sardinia for the gold mine and ended up Emperor of Italia.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 08:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment