• Breaking News

    Monday, December 13, 2021

    Crusader Kings Even the game recognizes my magnificence!

    Crusader Kings Even the game recognizes my magnificence!


    Even the game recognizes my magnificence!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 01:22 AM PST

    Which unrestricted marriage Christian religion are you on?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 09:49 PM PST

    Guys I recreated myself in crusader kings!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 06:41 AM PST

    Seriously playing for Lands and Titles this time

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Friends told me I should post this here. I always draw my crusader kings characters, this is Watts.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 10:34 AM PST

    When Rome saw the breadth of her domain, she wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 08:57 PM PST

    Runestones, the famous egyptian invention

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 07:23 PM PST

    Heard y'all like encirclements

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 10:55 AM PST

    My first ever ironman game.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 05:29 PM PST

    Vassalize Sultan by integer overflow.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 04:26 AM PST

    HRE or am I screwed?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 10:46 PM PST

    If it makes you feel better?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 10:23 AM PST

    LotR Realms in Exile - is in the Top 100 Mods on ModDB - please vote for a CK3 mod for the top 10 mods of 2021

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 12:32 AM PST

    Khagan Temuchad, now look at that chad face

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 12:22 AM PST

    tfw I can't talk to my cousin who is one county away. (Ironman)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 03:33 AM PST

    26 year Great Holy War

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 02:51 AM PST

    New Community Flavor Pack Viking helmets set

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 08:30 AM PST

    My customized character of choice

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 01:39 PM PST

    You should be able to `commission a portrait of yourself` to be used in the Rulers Lineage

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 08:10 AM PST

    All I see in the Lineage screen of my past rules are old, grumpy, withered men. Why can't I preserve their likeness in their prime time? Be it automatic or based on a decision. Whatever. But at least it wouldn't look so silly.

    submitted by /u/TheTobruk
    [link] [comments]

    i never usually check the kill count but i didn't know it could go that high

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 04:18 PM PST

    Perfect Specimen Produced

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 12:29 AM PST

    Perfect Specimen Produced

    When your mom gets usurped after just having you, and you inherit bomb genes. Holds the kingdom together at age 0 until you can marry your ideal husband to produce: SUPER BABIES

    It has been achieved and barely any inbreeding required

    https://preview.redd.it/he341t8bt9581.png?width=380&format=png&auto=webp&s=8a7cbc4ce1fee4df71d3225c0d93cb22497e0e11

    submitted by /u/PaynesGrey99
    [link] [comments]

    I'm About to Inherit England and I Don't Want It

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 07:30 PM PST

    I'm the King of Austria (Create a New Kingdom decision). For reasons I missed my mother became countess of a county in England while my father was ruling. When she died, my oldest son became count there under the King of England. I somehow have a claim on England through that.

    England is male preference, primogeniture, Saxon Elective. Because of my claim on England, I'm eligible to be nominated under Saxon rules. I have the most electors (likely because of my dynasty rank and being the head of the dynasty), but I myself am NOT an elector since I'm the King of Austria and hold nothing in England. The King of England is getting up there but not on death's door (I think he's in his 40s, like me).

    I don't want England. They control most of Britannia and I'm landlocked. It would be a mess trying to hold onto that and Austria is built to be tall, not wide. Plus what's left of the Karlings resurfaced in Italy and are allied with all kinds of people so I don't want to be sending my military off to die on the British Isles.

    How do I stop this? One thought would be to let it happen and grant the Kingdom of England to a close family member. I can do that, but out of curiosity is there any way to influence foreign electors?

    submitted by /u/Grynwald34
    [link] [comments]

    Finally...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Next CK3 DLC

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 10:36 PM PST

    I may be presumptuous in wondering what the next DLC will be already, but with a release date finally in sight it got me thinking. So, any idea's? I hope to have a war and army/combat rework, but realistically I can see either an African or /Asia Siberia polishing. God knows Siberia needs something

    submitted by /u/Kono-Daddy-Da
    [link] [comments]

    Help! My wife doesn't have sex with me!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 05:36 AM PST

    I play as Merchant Republic. Got forged bloodline. And then I realized that I don't have a son who can inherit! I chose my nephew with good stats as heir but then I realized he won't have the bloodline! Can't pass this bloodline to bastards so i quickly killed my infertile wife but new one only gave me a daughter! What can I do for having son? My character is 64 years old right now. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/DopperShmoper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment