• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 30, 2021

    Crusader Kings Royal Court release date: February 8th, 2022 👑

    Crusader Kings Royal Court release date: February 8th, 2022 ��


    Royal Court release date: February 8th, 2022 ��

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 12:03 PM PST

    How to stop my son from becoming French?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 01:33 PM PST

    My son inherited some land in France and has decided to become French, turning his back on the 16 years I spent raising him to be English. He's the heir to the throne for God's sake.

    I'm not sure if this is some teenage rebellious phase he's going through, I just want my boy back.

    In order to love my son it is necessary to hate what he has become.

    submitted by /u/britishboi69
    [link] [comments]

    Well that was fun

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 09:25 AM PST

    Becoming God

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:36 PM PST

    You might say she was made for this job

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 03:12 PM PST

    The Frisian Coast is LONG

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:15 PM PST

    Why doesn't the pope get angry at vassals that rebel during a crusade?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:32 PM PST

    I'm the HRE, I send almost my entire army to fight in the crusades, I get worn down and my low military causes a bunch of vassals to start to revolt. I think "ah haha, surely the pope will excommunicate you traitorous dogs for conspiracy" and the pope seemed totally chill with it.

    Why doesn't the pope get mad at vassals revolting against a liege fighting in the crusade? They are super undermining the crusade, I feel like I should be able to get them excommunicated pretty easily.

    submitted by /u/BillyBabel
    [link] [comments]

    New Empire. What do you think?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:51 PM PST

    Sacrificing a heathen ruler in the name of Odin every Tuesday until Royal Court release. Ep. 8: The Frisian Roast Is Long

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 09:29 AM PST

    Vassals should be mad at their liege when their land is lost in a war

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 04:15 PM PST

    Isn't the whole point of vassalage supposed to be that the liege protects the lands of his kingdom?

    Vassals should have a negative opinion modifier for like 10 years if their lands are lost in a war and they should be more willing to join independence factions. Crusader Kings needs way more internal realm mechanics.

    Edit: Vassals should be angry when their liege loses a war that results in the vassal's land being lost. If they lose their land to an internal war then that's their fault, not their liege's.

    submitted by /u/APENOKILLAPE
    [link] [comments]

    "I love democracy"

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 05:25 PM PST

    So that's the shortest reign I've gotten so far

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 03:07 PM PST

    A Crusade and 2 adventurers against me in the same year.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 09:22 AM PST

    vengeful, sadistic, wrathful.... guess I have to go commit some atrocities to get her rocks off

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 05:10 PM PST

    They don’t like who?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 05:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment