• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Crusader Kings Crusaded wrong and Alienor of Aquitaine's heir is a bastard muslim attractive daughter of the pope and is personally being raised by the caliph

    Crusader Kings Crusaded wrong and Alienor of Aquitaine's heir is a bastard muslim attractive daughter of the pope and is personally being raised by the caliph


    Crusaded wrong and Alienor of Aquitaine's heir is a bastard muslim attractive daughter of the pope and is personally being raised by the caliph

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:15 PM PST

    When an adventurer tries to conquer your land, but you're the Grandmaster of the Assassins.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    I Just Realized I have become Hitler

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:18 AM PST

    So I recently started out norse and became Jarl of Island

    Then became King then the next heir became Emperor of Norrenland and Reformed the Germanic Religion and died as a lunatic, rip Lunatic ancestor for somewhat the people viewed him as worthy to be an venerated

    Ok back to the story, After that heir died I discovered that there was a secret society of Jews in my lands, I banish them, I burned them, I demand conversion, getting annoyed, I even shouted "god damn jews popping up out of no where, why the hell are there so many jewish sympathizers in my court" which my roommates overheard and now sees me as a Nazi :(

    submitted by /u/Son-Ry
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect Environment for a pregnancy

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Look guys, I reformed the Roman Empire!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    13 reasons why I seduced the King of Armenia

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:07 PM PST

    What am I missing?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:01 AM PST

    The people of Rome have been awaiting this day for 500 years

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Why are Zoroastrian Fire Temples called "Vahram" in CKII?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Was chilling in my castle a couple of years after the last raid and this popped up

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:15 PM PST

    "You picked a bad time to get lost, friend"

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Help me build the most stupidly stable empire possible.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:01 AM PST

    I just had my British Empire crumble due to infighting and angry vassals. That got me thinking, "What's the cheesiest, most ridiculously stable empire I could possibly create without getting stomped by the HRE?"

    Here's what I came up with:

    • 769 Start
    • Pick a Tribal, Slavic starting point (I'm considering Prague)
    • First, expand to Bohemia, then Rus.
      • This will give you enough land so you're not an obvious target for Christian domination in the near future.
    • Gobble up the rest of the remaining Slavic Holy sites to ensure moral authority and allow us to reform.

    • Reform Slavic faith with the following:
      • Peaceful (Obvious choice for the +15 vassal opinion)
      • Children of Perun (Stability is another obvious choice, but river travel will also come in handy later)
      • Meritocracy (Best way to insure stability is to have a good leader. This helps with that)
      • Autonomous (I'm not calling any Great Holy Wars anyway. Besides, +2 Diplomacy and Syncretist's +5 Religious Same Trait and +10 Other Religious Groups are both great for this)
    • From now on, your priest should be set exclusively to proselytize, as your vassals will be crap at it.
    • NOTE: I went reformed Pagan instead of Jain (which I know I've just recreated entirely) because I like having a few of the Pagan CBs and River Traversal. This ensures we still have a bit of a bite, granted at the cost of being able to convert to Hindu or Buddhist whenever I want.

    • If you're elective gravelkind, change to normal gravelkind for this next part.
    • Find a Tangut courtier with good traits and buy a favor so they join your court (I'll explain why in a bit)
    • Demand they convert to your new religion, then have them tutor all possible children with Heritage.
    • Once you get a ruler who is both reformed Slavic and Tangut, ensure your stewart is converting culture so you can avoid the foreigner penalty while you work on the next part.
    • Raid up and down the Danube river, claiming land until you own some shore on the black sea, preferably along the Silk Road.

    • If you're happy with the amount of culture conversion you've had, convert to Fuedalism to start making some money

    • Since you're a Tangut, you have the possibility to Adopt Chinese Imperialism. Do so.

    • You now benefit from the following:

      • No opinion penalties from wrong government.
      • No opinion penalties from wrong religion even for marriage proposal.
      • Ruler can own cities

    • Set up a few vassal merchant republics along the Black Sea/Silk Road (who have no negative opinion against you) and ensure you personally own a few cities in their trade routes to start making some ridiculous dough.
    • Now would be a good time to start working on some Bloodlines
      • Protector and Benefactor work wells for this.
    • After that, you can really sit back. You're making more money than a standard feudal society since you own a few cities personally, and Tangut culture allows raiding. You also have more troops than a merchant republic since you are technically feudal.

    • With this set up you should have:
      • No succession crisis
      • Your preferred heir (especially if you eventually unlock Absolute Cognatic)
      • Money from owned cities on trade zones and raids
      • No wrong government opinion penalty
      • No wrong religion opinion penalty (combined with +10 opinion bonus for other religions, we might be a net positive for infidel opinion? I'd need to confirm)
      • No wrong government opinion penalty
      • Up to +19 Vassal opinion from Peaceful and Bloodline
      • Permanent +2 Diplomacy

    TL;DR: Most stable empire I can imagine is a Peaceful Pagan Chinese Imperial Empire

    submitted by /u/Man-bear-jew
    [link] [comments]

    I´m heartbroken, but all that gold

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:07 AM PST

    This is why the game crashes so often

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Haj Qasem come and join us

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:19 AM PST

    I just gave birth to the Chosen One on my Iron man.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:10 PM PST

    What are count or duke starts with characters that start with quick/strong?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Isn't that satisfying

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:43 PM PST

    No matter what playthrough, ironman or not, even if i don't use mods, this bugs keeps happening whenever i reload a save, making reformation impossible, any solution?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Confused ��‍♂️

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:22 AM PST

    I recently castrated a guy and then executed his daughter for invading me, what's the most cruel thing you've done in the game so far?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:39 AM PST

    Caught Ragnarr in my Dungeon

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:18 AM PST

    Is there any scenario where this is a good idea?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:44 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment