• Breaking News

    Friday, December 3, 2021

    Crusader Kings Wow… I think he likes the Lord!

    Crusader Kings Wow… I think he likes the Lord!


    Wow… I think he likes the Lord!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 05:56 AM PST

    My lustful character had 43 children

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 05:34 AM PST

    I was King of Brittany. I played to see how many bastards I would be able to have, but I also had several legitimate children with two wives (the second one was my lover and childhood friend, with whom I had already three legitimized bastards, and then she helped me killing her husband and marrying me after my wife had regreattably passed, so she was not much bothered with my countless lovers). I invited a debutant, seduced her, kept her as a lover, repeat.

    I had to go in a rampant conquest of Holy Wars against the iberian islamic kingdoms to have enough baronies and counties to handle at least one to each bastard.

    Is this common if you set to it? Or it is more an outlier of unfrequently high fertility? This is my first serious playthrough, since I own the game for a week.

    submitted by /u/Syv_Fingre
    [link] [comments]

    Disinherit go clicky click

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 11:26 AM PST

    The saddest France i have ever seen

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 02:55 AM PST

    Was looking for a new husband and came across this handsome fella

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:13 PM PST

    A king to rule them all

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 11:28 AM PST

    This game confuses me sometimes

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 11:35 PM PST

    England never ceases to amaze me....

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:50 AM PST

    It's the little things...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 06:30 AM PST

    In the process of creating the most hideously inbred family i've ever made, I somehow married and divorced myself

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 12:14 AM PST

    This game could do with Wills.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 12:47 AM PST

    At the moment, succession is an absolute mess sometimes, with characters getting hodgepodge of lands that don't make sense. As such, I'd like to see a feature where the character can decide what each character gets within the bounds of succession law.

    Lets say a character has 1 Kingdom, 3 Duchies of 3 Counties each, and three eligible heirs. Logically, the firstborn would get the Kingdom, a Duchy and the three counties inside it, and the next two would get a duchy with their three counties. This often doesn't happen, with characters getting all sorts of lands all over the place. This is really annoying and leads to horrifically ugly internal borders.

    Ideally, I'd like to see a system of Wills added to the game. Might be slightly ahistorical, but at some point gameplay has to take precedence over historicity imo.

    submitted by /u/SylveonFae
    [link] [comments]

    First Ironman game ever is going well :D

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Jewish Rulers after doing the Israel Bloodline Glitch

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 08:31 AM PST

    My vassal is mad at himself for not bringing out food

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:26 PM PST

    FUCK YOU FRANCE, FUCK YOU

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:08 PM PST

    The Landless King of Denmark and Sweden with his Polar Bear Wife

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 10:59 AM PST

    Let me introduce you the GIGADOGE

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Sjeesj turns out my lover is a hardcore masochist

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 09:20 AM PST

    The REAL hero of England

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 03:05 AM PST

    This asshat wants to steal my kill

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Oh....So you have the immortal trait? Guess I'll kill you then

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 07:15 AM PST

    What happens if I have more than one empire title?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 10:20 AM PST

    I'm the emperor of Francis and I have enough to make the empire of Hispania. What will happen I have them both?

    submitted by /u/darthinferno15
    [link] [comments]

    Which Crusader Kings title song is better?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Mod order messed up after reinstall on a new PC

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 09:35 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I've just reinstalled CK3 on my new PC and while all of the mods I used on my playlist were downloaded, most of the order is completely messed up. Is there a way to maintain their order after reinstalling the game on a new computer? I don't have the old one anymore.

    submitted by /u/victory122
    [link] [comments]

    Holy France ..... I mean big Brittany

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 06:06 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment