• Breaking News

    Monday, October 4, 2021

    Crusader Kings You ever reject pussy after your first heir to keep your realm from being gutted?

    Crusader Kings You ever reject pussy after your first heir to keep your realm from being gutted?


    You ever reject pussy after your first heir to keep your realm from being gutted?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Every time the Pope calls a Crusade

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    I proudly present to you the Empire of the Celts (renamed), started in 1066 in Brittany, the Empire now controls most of Brittania, Northern France, with some territories in Prussia and Spain.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Meet the Mighty Waluigi Empire

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Im sorry to hear that

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Sometimes, being a duke's not so bad

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    The Emperor enjoys a good fire

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    "Slovenia has no king... Slovenia needs no king."

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Let's see how many caricatures the game generates when Gollum is my custom ruler

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Help, O God!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    I don't know how to make Renown

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Is the Royal Court worth it for 30 dollars?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    In the recent FAQ, they said that it'll include the following features: actual court, grandeur, culture overhaul (part of which is the 1.4 update, only some features are Royal Court), artifacts and their creators, minor titles. Now, I know you can separate them into smaller features like languages for culture overhaul, but overall, I have a question: where's the content to justify paying half the price of the base game? Am I missing something?

    I'd like your input on whether that's worth full price, on discount or not at all.

    submitted by /u/AudioOfMan
    [link] [comments]

    After several months in CK3 I'm thinking of going back to CK2.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    I've been playing a lot of CK3 for the past few months and i feel like i saw everything that the game has to offer so far.

    Some of my playthrough were: Ireland from Duke to Emperor of Britannia. Mother of Africa. Mathilda de Canossa until forming the Roman Empire. Charles the Bald to full world conquest. Forming the Empire of Britannia with Alfred the Great. Becoming Empire of Francia with Count Eudes and then moving to Jerusalem and forming the Outremer Culture. Uniting the Russians under the Rurikids. Forming the Danelaw. Taking Germania as Sigurd. Taking Sweeden after starting as a count. And a short Hungarian run.

    I avoided playing in the Middle East or India. After the hungarian campaign i realized that all cultures and religions play exactly the same and except for war there is nothing much to do. Even the Northerners, which got an expansion, are boring. Raiding is not fun to micro-manage. And the events get old quick. All my games pretty much boil down to constant warfare.

    I really miss secret religions, societies, different start dates, bodies of water actually offering protection.

    There are things i enjoy about CK3 as well. But right now i feel like i burned through all that it had to offer.

    submitted by /u/thenightvol
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to get Perfect circle as mazdayan religion, got destroyed by byzantines and abbasids instead.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Accidentally impregnated my son and heir's wife.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game and I noticed some kind of lover event so I thought why not, went along with it, had fun, found out I had a bastard and thought nothing of it.

    My character is now nearing death and I've only just noticed that the woman who is his lover is my sons wife so my son's only son and soon to be his heir is actually his brother.

    Will all hell break loose if this secret comes out after my characters death?

    submitted by /u/adkenna
    [link] [comments]

    Check levies and gold when over domain limit.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    So, I just conquered france and I'm suddenly at 49/9 holdings.

    I have to get rid of 40 of them and I don't know where to begin. Not sure if this is the right thing to do, but my first instinct was to check how much gold and levies each would give me and decide.

    Now, of course, since I'm over my domain limit, most of them are set to 0, but how can I know how much they WOULD give me?

    Can't find it anywhere.

    submitted by /u/theBloodedge
    [link] [comments]

    I knew spending half a millennia focusing only on your children's martial skill would pay off eventually.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Cuman Helmet

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Scipio africanus, as King of Hellas

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    This is the first game I ever see East Anglia survives The Great Heathen Army.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    Should I create kingdoms or keep only duchies as long as possible?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    What... I started in Iron Century and I have been playing for 300 In game years. Crazy stuff happened.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment