• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 14, 2021

    Crusader Kings This absolute unit rolled into my court with the most fitting name

    Crusader Kings This absolute unit rolled into my court with the most fitting name


    This absolute unit rolled into my court with the most fitting name

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Some may call it adultery; I call it being a helpful homie

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    Well... That's one way to settle your differences

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    When you try a vassal game but take it too seriously

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Watching my vassals fight each other is a guilty pleasure of mine

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Why can't I kill my children?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    May I present to you Count Araka "The Duelist," probably one of the coolest naturally occurring NPCs I've encountered

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Bless The Rains It's Finally Over! Today I Achieved "Mother To Us All"

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    What am I supposed to do with 10000 gold

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Made this bastard myself [Jon Snow]

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Ah yes, it must be the famous "Isle of Man".

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    First time playing tall. The money just keeps coming and it don't stop coming.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    My custom ruler has generated some beautiful looking offspring! (IMO)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    For shame, Pope Leo.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    I have become.. Saoshyant!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Gaining the Shrewd trait.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    I was wondering how to gain the Shrewd trait in game, but the wiki, reddit, and Steam community forums don't seem to have a solid answer. I decided to go through some game files and find out what events trigger it. Here is what I found:

    It looks like your councilor spouse has a chance to "tutor" one of your children The spouse needs to have Tier 3 learning in order to trigger the event, the child needs either scholar or 18+ learning, and has a 20 year cooldown. Not sure I am reading that right since I don't know how a child get scholar, unless she can tutor your adult children. A comment in the event states it is guaranteed to trigger for primary heir if spouse is good enough.

    Note: Not sure about the 20 year cooldown. I have seen reference comments stating something has a five year cooldown, but proceed to set the flag duration to "years = 20".

    Ref: ...\game\events\councillor_task_events\councillor_spouse_events\councillor_spouse_learning_events.txt

    I also found reference to a child getting shrewd via reincarnation, and the only restriction in the event is that an ancestor possessed the trait or had an intellect of 13+. It appears to be favored equally with strong and lunatic.

    Ref: ...\game\events\education_and_childhood\child_personality_events.txt

    I can confirm from game files the commune with spirits decision can grant shrewd. Odds are maxed with priest mystic trait level 3, priest learning 20+, and an expensive offering. Comment in the event details states max chane of ~40% with those.

    Ref: ...\game\events\religion_events\religious_decision_events.txt

    submitted by /u/smurf47172
    [link] [comments]

    I present to you the Kingdom of Long Armenia, complete with independence from the Abbasids.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    What is the culture you play as the most and why?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    I just want to see what culture people use most.

    submitted by /u/xNB_DiAbLo
    [link] [comments]

    Holy Orders don't improve their holdings?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Hey folks,

    So, I created a Holy Order for my fledgling religion so that its early-adopters would have a more powerful force to call-upon when attacked, but the order has been around for a hundred or so years now and...they haven't improved any of their holdings?

    Like, they have 10 cities at this point - and while everyone else has upgraded them to level 2 and improved the buildings in them etc, the Holy Order seems content to just leave them to stagnate - despite having 2k+ gold available.

    Is this a bug? Can I report it? Is it being addressed? Is there anything I can do on ironman to nudge them to spend their gold?

    Any tips would be great! Faaanx

    submitted by /u/pookage
    [link] [comments]

    How do I kill this Demon Lord that I have spawned

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    Got a good Laugh out of this

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Got a good Laugh out of this

    https://preview.redd.it/nhryjt4eigt71.png?width=1095&format=png&auto=webp&s=ab636374d82b2761285fdb43871eb544eb8e8f71

    I got a big kick out of this... My 56 Year old champion has challenged me (a 2 year old) to Arm Wrestling. The other kicker is me, a toddler is going to beat him 3 times in a row :). Not to mention what is my 2 year old doing hanging out in the Tavern... I seriously need a babysitter.

    FYI: I am playing a game started with character creator where I have given my newborn leader all the greatest Physical traits. So I know this isn't exactly fair.

    submitted by /u/JumpingJax
    [link] [comments]

    This is me, unfortunately.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment