• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Crusader Kings My entire dynasty has died of the big sad.

    Crusader Kings My entire dynasty has died of the big sad.


    My entire dynasty has died of the big sad.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    The God-king of the persian empire got around. Like, a lot. He had 187 legitimate children the year he realized he was dying. Luckily, with that many kids, his dynasty was secure, right?

    Oh, you would think. But you would be very wrong.

    Someone died. And that tipped off the worst stress avalanche I've ever seen or heard of. I'm not entirely sure how many died in the great sad of 1024, but my best estimate is that roughly 200 members of the Bavanid dynasty died within six months. Of the emperors 187 children, only 27 remain alive. Roughly 50% of the ruling class of the greatest nation in the world died almost overnight. Even the innocence of youth was no shield: even week old children were claimed by the big sad. The shell shocked survivors are, as best I can tell, all insane and will likely die in the next wave. It was like the black plague, except:

    1). It was way deadlier

    2). It wasn't so much a plague as it was it was a bunch of people saying "mood fam" as they watch their relatives yeet themselves out windows while patiently waiting for their turn.

    Edit: lmao, I just realized that the vast majority of people that died were, technically speaking, millenials. Maybe they got sick of hearing my boomer emperor tell them how they should get a counselor position and how he already had a family and 9 titles while he was their age.

    submitted by /u/subpargalois
    [link] [comments]

    This Welsh person had the welsh flag as his CoA

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    My sister is a slut, how do I stop her from having sex?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Had some time to play a bit more, still learning the game so newbie here. So, in my new, proper run, I went to a very important war and as I focus on it and very carefully command my armies and pick my battles, I start getting bombarded with notifications - over and over, one of my sisters keeps having sex and making bastard babies. I get extremely annoyed and pause, going over to her page - she isn't married. So she is literally picking randoms off the street and fucking them. Thankfully, by faith Bastards need legitimations first, so I am still in overall control, but it is incredibly annoying to have my siblings expand the dynasty tree without my say in it. How do I stop my skank sister from having unprotected sex with all-male-that-moves?

    submitted by /u/Dunerot
    [link] [comments]

    Faced with the Viking horde, ONE MAN STANDS AGAINST THEM.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    (CK3) New Cultures for Russia

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    United the American States as our lord and savior Dolly Parton. Praise her!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    My run for Slavic Empire

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Day 108 of posting a Celtic/Brythonic themed meme everyday until flavour pack.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Really cool video from Ted-Ed about the Kingdom of Man and the Isles

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    That's a long siege

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Yuba

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    And you want me to pay how much for a huge painted Boulder?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    You should be able to petition your liege for land you have claim to

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Immediately thought of a certain meme

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Is it even legal to have THAT MUCH prowess?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    We found the Ark

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    Let me hear your war cry!!!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    I like this guy, but something about his story doesn't add up

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Does anyone play CK3 as a fair, just, and honorable ruler?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being a downright psychopath in this game like everyone else, but I'd also like to try playing it as a truly good and honorable leader. Does anyone play like this? If so, do you have suggestions for where to start and how to play? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/NarcissusLovesEcho
    [link] [comments]

    Better watch out @ Western Xia ������������

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    Ah, yes, my very handsome leper of a son...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    If anything were to happen to him…

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Thanks boss!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment