• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    Crusader Kings Definitely the right man for the job

    Crusader Kings Definitely the right man for the job


    Definitely the right man for the job

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    What have I done?!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    AI decided it didn't want to be neither Umayyad nor Abbasid

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    My personality traits tier list

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Day 115 of posting a Celtic/Brythonic themed meme everyday until flavour pack.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    CK3 personality rating

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    I formed Portugal and now I’m Indian

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Crusades are a clown fiesta

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    All work for nothing!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    How could this go wrong?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    When you are much stronger than your liege, HRE, but you like the council benefits.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    This weird and ambiguous event triggers when you seduce your vassal the bi pope as a straight Roman Emperor with a new religion

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    I love this game

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Byzantines Settling (Ironman Game)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Probably the most stacked npc I’ve seen unrelated to my dynasty.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Starting a New YouTube Series tomorrow!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Hello Guys,

    Now I know what you're thinking... This is going to sound like an e-beg, but its more of a humble request. However, here goes... I am once again asking for your (insert Bernie Sanders meme here) support. I have been doing Crusader Kings content for a little while, however it is hard getting your name out there! For all you CK3/paradox lovers, if that has piqued your interest, then why not consider checking out my channel by using this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxN1A5WN--AlooT8N5WFog Who knows? You may like what you see.

    To note: I am a novice at editing. While I love my memes, effects and music to fluff a video, I do tend to prefer commentary do the talking and personality to shine through. Hopefully, some of you think the same and like the more organic video style that I am adopting.

    I have another series coming out tomorrow where I'll be playing around the Carpathian region. So tune in to that when that video is out! I also came up with an interesting series that plays on alternate history called Reverse Colonialism: From Maldives to Britannia. I finished that series just yesterday so there is a plethora of content on my channel! If you like what you see, please consider subscribing and all that jazz!

    Do let me know what you guys think! I'll take any feedback I can, good or bad!

    TLDR; Started YT over a month ago, new series out, check that out using the link above! Feel free to sub if you want to.

    Many thanks guys,

    Dúnlaib.

    submitted by /u/Dunlaib
    [link] [comments]

    Is Mother of us All all bugged?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    PSA: Children are more interesting than adults

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    I had some reservations playing as rulers who start as children but that changed when I learned about how the education system works. Playing as a child gives you immense flexibility as you can take the ruler in any direction you want and you're guaranteed at least Level 3 education trait if you get a Genius to educate you, and often it's level 4. Some interesting children stars are, well, Odo for 867, but that's a bookmark so it doesn't count.

    For 1066, both Robert Curthose of Maine and Gilbert of Gevaudan (southern France) are some interesting starts. As Gilbert, I managed to become the Duke of Burgundy, followed by King of France and finally Holy Roman Emperor and Emperor of Francia with Austrian-sourced primogeniture all in one lifetime; such feats are not unlikely as you start ruling very young and have a good education trait in your preferred field.

    submitted by /u/ecmrush
    [link] [comments]

    About having fun

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    Yesterday, I finally had fun playing this game.

    As a relatively new player of the game, I have absolutely no clue as to what I'm doing most of the time. Nevertheless, I try to play on ironman to maybe snag a couple of achievements. I try to play as a ruler that interests me, and try to take their life in a certain direction.

    (Jewish Solomonid Abbysinia for instance)

    Every time, I have failed and it sucked the joy out of casual gamer me.

    Yesterday I played as Haestein, Verengian invaded Ummayad Portugal and am now several generations deep into a stable kingdom of Galicia.

    Thank you for reading, I just wanted to share. Have a nice day.

    submitted by /u/Ongr
    [link] [comments]

    ah, yes, finally our saviour has arrived

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment